Documents of Nikola Tesla confescated by FBI finally released

Lumbergooz

tried darknet just now...my only goal was any scientific info on free energy or time tr bluepriny§ ..but nothing..its mostly abt hacking or ppl selling illegal iterms..not intresting at all...stick 2 idiotnet

Krish

Since no one liked my last post...means, no one support him...(my relative) that is how it looks...then again, that is what we do...thank you....

Lumbergooz

Tesla generous & kind heart to serve humanity put him in confrontation with greedy Edison & his fellow investors. They later kidnapped the world into this mess of fuel slavery...if Tesla is ur relative, that is impressive.

Krish

Tesla generous & kind heart to serve humanity put him in confrontation with greedy Edison & his fellow investors. They later kidnapped the world into this mess of fuel slavery...if Tesla is ur relative, that is impressive.

Thank you.....What I was saying is that people who do great things for Planet Earth go higher up in the Universe...

Pooria

And in response to the earlier post from Pooria, no, I'm not a physicist.
However, I did major in math in college (but never finished that degree) and I do today teach Honors Physics in a high school. I also hold a Mechanical Engineering degree.

So I know a little about it, yes.

Harte
Cool I also Hold an IT engineering degree and have been studying mathematics primarily because I need that to write my game engine, now though my focus has shifted to time travel so I'm so into physics now, maybe we can team up someday to do some real Sh*t lol.

Harte

And in response to the earlier post from Pooria, no, I'm not a physicist.
However, I did major in math in college (but never finished that degree) and I do today teach Honors Physics in a high school. I also hold a Mechanical Engineering degree.

So I know a little about it, yes.

Harte
Cool I also Hold an IT engineering degree and have been studying mathematics primarily because I need that to write my game engine, now though my focus has shifted to time travel so I'm so into physics now, maybe we can team up someday to do some real Sh*t lol.
You are likely studying Vector Math (Linear Algebra.) When I was a math major, we had to choose a "concentration." Linear Algebra was mine.
One of my favorite fields of math. I was intrigued by kernels and eigenvalues/eigenvectors. Too bad when I was studying it, they didn't reveal the reams of practical applications the field has - including QM.

Harte