Does anybody know any real legitimate spell casters that can cast a spell to take you back in time?

Curious_Girl98

I've read stories about people who have done love spells and they worked, they mentioned someone named Lady Diana. But I don't want a love spell. I found this one time travel spell on this wiccan website once but I'm not wiccan and I've never done white magic and stuff.

Has anyone here ever cast a successful spell? :D

trekie4ever

Depends what your definition of a "spell" is. By my definition I cast one every time I pray and every time I do something. And I'm pretty damn successful (lucky so says me mom).

trekie4ever

That sounds like the beginnings of a homuculus our demon conjuration Blast. 18 years of hell guaranteed as payment... 16 if you're lucky.

21+ and a haunted basement for the uninitiated

I am not trying to troll. A spell to me is any wish or desire made manifest. Some energy and effort must go into the spell. You can't get something for nothing. People who go through ridiculous rituals simply are trying to bypass doing legitimate hard work. Watch the full metal alchemist series. The last episode or so said something powerful. The whole series stated the rule of alchemy is the 'rule of equivalent exchange.' To get something a thing of equal or greater value must be sacrificed. At the end, it was shown their hard work effort and sacrifices made throughout their journeys was a form of payment

bowtiesarecool

I've read stories about people who have done love spells and they worked, they mentioned someone named Lady Diana. But I don't want a love spell. I found this one time travel spell on this wiccan website once but I'm not wiccan and I've never done white magic and stuff.

Has anyone here ever cast a successful spell? :D

Spells work. Love spells, any kind of spells. It's the intention you put into them. Like someone above said, it's really not that much different than praying for something. It's just more active and you have to do a little more work. And sometimes..spells don't work. It all depends really. You can pray for/do a spell to get an X-Box for your birthday. If your parents can't afford one, doesn't mean you're going to get it.

Someone said people who use rituals don't want to put in work. Using specific rituals to aid you in your goals does not mean you do not also have to put in work in the real world. Like..you can pray to get an A on your math test, but if you don't study, you're not likely to get it, are you?

The problem with spells is that if you're not specific, they might not turn out exactly the way you want them to. Or when you want them to. It might turn out that by the time the spell manifests, you no longer want what you thought you did. Like, we'll use your example of a love spell, if you did a spell to attract a specific person (which some say you aren't supposed to do, but that is actually only a Wiccan belief). It COULD work, but there's also the possibility that by the time the spell comes around, you might have decided you're not interested in that person anymore. And then of course there's the whole freewill thing, but in general I think most people who use things like love spells are trying to get someone back, so the feelings are probably already there in the first place or there would have been no involvement to begin with, but moving on....

You don't have to be Wiccan or any other religion, or any religion at all to be able to cast a spell (and in fact, people of all religions have been using some form of magic or another for thousands [probably more] of years).

I'd stay away from people who are selling spells and psychic readings and stuff like that. Don't waste your money or your time. There are too many charlatans out there. If you really want to attempt it, either do it yourself or find a friend whom you trust that knows about this subject to help you. As long as you are not attempting to summon demons or something (which I'm sure you wouldn't be), there isn't any danger involved. Except the part about make sure you know exactly what you want and be specific about it. I don't know what religion you are, if any, but you can ask for protection from your spirit guide/guardian angel/God/dess/patron saint/what-have-you before you begin if you are at all worried.

I think I know what website you're talking about. There's like spells to speed up time, slow down time, "time travel", but it says right on it, it isn't physical time travel (although you say that's not what you want anyway), etc. I think it's called like spells and magic dot com or something like that, yes?
All said to be submitted by a group called "Coven of Time Mages"?

I looked those guys up, and they've disbanded and you can't find any information on them. Time Mages, definitely an interesting concept. Wish there was more info on them somewhere.

I don't know if these work. The only thing I know of relating to any kind of "time travel" using anything similar to magic, and it's really meditation actually, not magic, is people that have had some luck with past-life regression. But I know that's not the type of time travel you're looking for. You can really create your own spell for just about anything. I don't know about time travel spells and how or if they work. But if you decide to give this a go, I'd love to hear your results if you get any.

I'm thinking your best bet from what you've been saying you want to do in all your posts that I've read, is to try remote viewing. It lets you view anyone or anything, anywhere in time or space.

There are some courses on it you can find on the web. Some are quite expensive, but still probably cheaper than an HDR, but if you look around, you can find books and websites on it, etc.

A good place to start is "Psychic Warrior" by David Moorehouse
Also, "Mind-Reach" by Russell Targ and Harold E. Puthoff

Those two don't teach you any techniques or anything, but they're good for getting an understanding of exactly what remote viewing is. Be warned though, some of the stuff in PsychicWarrior is disturbing (not the remote viewing parts, but the other stuff).

Someone somewhere warned against taking Gerald O'Donnell's course as they said he put stuff in it to make sure people couldn't use RV for selfish/evil/whatever-it-was purposes, but that whatever technique he did that with also made it so that you can't protect yourself if you run into negative entities while remote viewing. I don't know if that's true, or if you're even likely to run into any "entities", negative or otherwise, and if you did, if they could even do anything to you, since you're not physically there, I just thought I'd mention it just in case.

And please, if you do happen to find anyone doing any remote viewing experiments who are looking for volunteers, partners, etc., let me know!

Good luck with whatever you decide. :)

Dr.Bing

I have just started studying witchcraft I have three books one of them is quite extensive & extremely complicated , I do not feel that I will have the chance to indulge in all it has to offer in my lifetime , Yet , I have researched them much & I have not heard of any spell that can assist one in time travel , their is astral projection look into that its very interesting . I was friends with a woman from Wisconsin who was apparently born in the bloodline of the Witch she was the only real Witch I ever knew of , She came to me in NY from Wisconsin through astral projection not in body but in another form , I was very sick I recently had major heart surgery & I felt very much like I was going to die . The next day I felt 100% healthy she saved my life , but it came with A high price she contracted A bacterial disease that was destroying her internal organs but she was able to come back from the ordeal , I no longer heard from her after all this took place she refuses to speak with me , we were discussing getting married I miss her very much I am heartbroken..

Orpheus Rex

I would suggest building the HDR yourself. Its basically a typical Electromagnetic Field Generator set on certain frequencies. Its a lot cheaper to build yourself.

Night Templar

Those that are real adepts,, supposedly, can simply wish themselves in any direction of time they choose. I have played around,, if that is the right phrase, with what is referred to as "High" and Low" magic, but I haven't gotten the nerve to try what I came across in an old, as in looking old, bookstore, in Turkey, some 30 yrs. ago. Most of it was Latin, the drawing, diagrams, etc. Read like a Sorcery 101 Book but it is fun to read. I haven't summoned anything and won't until I can be sure I can send it back, without me being dragged along.

Carl Miller

've read stories about people who have done love spells and they worked, they mentioned someone named Lady Diana. But I don't want a love spell. I found this one time travel spell on this wiccan website once but I'm not wiccan and I've never done white magic and stuff.Has anyone here ever cast a successful spell?

You can cast a spell cause words have power. Most invariably your desire will put you in connection to a certain resonance field cause we are multidimensional beings.
I mean there will always be an entity or group of entities responding to your requests whatever they may be. Even if the magic craft is erroneously done the response will be inevitable.
The problem is in which level of vibration you are functioning. There are herds of bad spirits who will be willing to keep contact to you if your desire matches what they have in mind.
Now it is up to you compromising your soul meddling with bad spirits. They may even help you in the beginning to feed you into their ways. Perhaps it is not a love spell.It can be a spell to take your adversary out of your way. I know from my experience in spiritual craft that it can be possible. Are you prepared to take the consequences?
They, the bad spirits who respond fot these speels, they will charge you so much that you will find out it s never worth it to make pacts to demons.