Does anybody on this site know how to make Ormus?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The way I understand it is any element with it's atoms existing in an individual unbonded state is Ormus. It should go without saying that some of the elements are extremely toxic to the human physiology.

Harte

Fraudulent product that is supposed to cure basically every illness.

The "inventor" of the product, David Hudson, suffers from heart failure and may be dead already AFAIK.
Didn't help him much, did it?

Harte

steven chiverton

hm if thats the case it may go to show the disinformation and deceitful recipes being spread out online to make it bad so those who have problems with it because maybe they are not using a real recipe just a fake concoction put online so its a wonder why some have luck with it and some dont so its a matter of comparing the recipes others had luck with and the ones people dident have luck with

Pegii

The "inventor" of the product, David Hudson, suffers from heart failure and may be dead already AFAIK.

Harte
That's not why I want it

Harte

Harte
That's not why I want it
Well, it doesn't lose mass when heated (as Hudson claimed,) and it has nothing to do with time travel, astral travel or lucid dreaming (and those haven't been claimed - not by the inventor anyway.)
If you know someone taking it, if they bought it there's no telling what they are ingesting. Various online sites sell it and composition varies from harmless to toxic.
One thing is certain - it will do them no good.

Harte