Does anybody on this site know how to make Ormus?

Pegii

Fraudulent product that is supposed to cure basically every illness.

The "inventor" of the product, David Hudson, suffers from heart failure and may be dead already AFAIK.
Didn't help him much, did it?

Harte
That's not why I want it
Well, it doesn't lose mass when heated (as Hudson claimed,) and it has nothing to do with time travel, astral travel or lucid dreaming (and those haven't been claimed - not by the inventor anyway.)
If you know someone taking it, if they bought it there's no telling what they are ingesting. Various online sites sell it and composition varies from harmless to toxic.
One thing is certain - it will do them no good.

Harte
loads of people have taken it with no ill effects

Harte

If it's written in a book (by an anonymous author, no less,) then it absolutely has to be true!

Tell me that's not your point here.

Do you know what it takes to create a pdf and upload it? Credibility is not involved.

There is NO BENEFIT from ingesting ORMUS. In fact, it's quite dangerous since there is no guarantee what's in the unknown "magical" powder that's for sale out there.

It's dangerous enough that many forums won't even allow you to discuss it.

Harte

steven chiverton

If it's written in a book (by an anonymous author, no less,) then it absolutely has to be true!

Do you know what it takes to create a pdf and upload it? Credibility is not involved.

There is NO BENEFIT from ingesting ORMUS. In fact, it's quite dangerous since there is no guarantee what's in the unknown "magical" powder that's for sale out there.

Harte
i tend to to on the testamonies of living people who had tried it and lived to tell about it and all the videos and iformation still dosent explain how it can be made using toxic stuff be neutralised as to make it safe for consumption was it the viniger that renderd it safer to consume of the dilution of it with so much water

Harte

Harte
i tend to to on the testamonies of living people who had tried it and lived to tell about it and all the videos and iformation still dosent explain how it can be made using toxic stuff be neutralised as to make it safe for consumption was it the viniger that renderd it safer to consume of the dilution of it with so much water
Hudson's patented procedures definitely do not work, because it would be at odds with the known chemical behavior of gold under those conditions. The result is a worthless salt that has none of the claimed properties. Since gold is expensive, the used chemicals are corrosive and the fumes released during repeated boiling toxic, attempting those procedures is a good way to waste money and/or injure yourself. The countless alternative procedures of obtaining ORMUS also do not work — a material with superconductive properties occurring abundantly in nature would be very easy to detect, yet no such kind of material is known to modern science.

The concept is highly exploitable by quacks, who sell a wide variety of ORMUS preparations under names such as Cleopatra's Milk, Liquid Chi, Prime Enzymes, Zenergy, Sola, Mountain Manna, C-Gro, etc. intended for human consumption as well as in agriculture. They definitely do not contain any gold or other precious metals, which is in fact a good thing, because water-soluble forms of precious metals are very toxic. Mountain Manna even combines ORMUS with homeopathy for double laughs.

ORMUS enthusiasts invented countless even more outrageous theories, linking ORMUS to everything: pyramids, dead people's souls,[6] Bose-Einstein condensate, biblical manna — you name it.[7] The variety of magical powers ascribed to ORMUS was also expanded. As a side note, the notably crazy David Icke thinks highly of the powers of monoatomic gold.[8]
Rationalwiki

Harte

steven chiverton

uploading video of prototype water trap for getting the monotomic orme from water

Attachments

• steven chivertons water trap design.jpg
    steven chivertons water trap design.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited: