Does anyone have any real information on time traveling?

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
Thank you Azzy. Obviously I didn't mean to give you false hopes.
I know you weren't. I don't think anyone here was. I just would like for everyone to try and be civil. We all have our own beliefs and feel differently about things there is nothing wrong with that. If everyone can respect that then it would make it easier to have open conversations. No one should judge others or say negative things. I'm sure we all would like to go back and change something if it were possible. In my instance it's the death of my daughter someone else might want to change a decision they made. Whatever it may be we all would love for this to be true some day. Thank you

Try to ask other members that has a remarkable experience of time travel. I believe time travel, whether past or future is possible! Just don't lose your faith! I'm telling you. By the way, sorry for the loss.

Azzy21

@ Blue Wolf

Thank you again. I won't let this distroy me I'm just trying to find a way change what happened to my beautiful baby girl. I believe that time travel exist somewhere maybe through the government but like everything else they won't allow the public to know of its existence unless they want us to and unless they'll benefit in some way. As for extraterrestrials I do believe they exist as well but again unless they want to be known they won't just come out and say here I am lol. But I feel like time travel will be made public at some point, maybe in my life time maybe not but I won't give up trying to find someone who knows something or information on it in a healthy way. @ TimeFlipper
I get what you are saying and know there are many people who feel the same as you do that there is time travel but not to go back and change the past. But I believe that anything and everything is a possibility as long as you believe and don't give up.
@ MetaMatrix

Thank you losing my beautiful baby girl was losing my first love my soulmate because that is what children are to parents. They are the ones who teach you unconditional love and when you lose that you heart shatters into a million pieces and can never be put back together.
Again thank you everyone and please remember to be kind to one another and respectful to each other.
Azzy21