Does anyone have any real information on time traveling?

TimeFlipper

What I am trying to say is that I am willing to give time travel a chance first before saying it's ridiculous.
And all iam trying to say is dont try and give members false hopes on here, until you can actually prove beyond any reasonable doubt, that time-travel will work for all their problems..and thanks again to @emanuela for the retraction on her claim that somebody on here has gone back in time, and helped someone out on here...im out...have fun :)

emanuela

What I am trying to say is that I am willing to give time travel a chance first before saying it's ridiculous.
And all iam trying to say is dont try and give members false hopes on here, until you can actually prove beyond any reasonable doubt, that time-travel will work for all their problems..and thanks again to @emanuela for the retraction on her claim that somebody on here has gone back in time, and helped someone out on here...im out...have fun :)

thank you for demonstrate the countrary :)

Azzy21

I am just trying to find information. I am not sure if traveling back in time is possible or not. Do I hope it is yes absolutely I do. I mean with all the new science and technology that is proven and invented everyday I truly hope that someone can find or has found a way to do it. I have lived a parents worse nightmare and if I can go back and change it so my beautiful daughter would not have gone through what she did then I would do it in a second without any hesitation. With that being said no one is giving me false hope they are just giving me information and or telling me their beliefs and I thank them for that. I just want the information so that if and or when it is possible I can try it that is all. I do spend time with my family and show support to them as well because they lost her just as I did. But I will not give up on trying to find out any information I can and I am sorry if there are those who feel I am wasting my time or that I am foolish. That is your beliefs and I respect that. I just ask for you to do the same and not comment anything negative please. Thank you

Azzy21

Thank you Azzy. Obviously I didn't mean to give you false hopes.
I know you weren't. I don't think anyone here was. I just would like for everyone to try and be civil. We all have our own beliefs and feel differently about things there is nothing wrong with that. If everyone can respect that then it would make it easier to have open conversations. No one should judge others or say negative things. I'm sure we all would like to go back and change something if it were possible. In my instance it's the death of my daughter someone else might want to change a decision they made. Whatever it may be we all would love for this to be true some day. Thank you

TimeFlipper

@Azzy21 Of course all of us on here can understand and feel deeply for you and your family loss :(...but it is essential that you know there are organisations of wonderful people out there who have shared the same grief and are available to help you and your family...We dont preach negativity we try to explain the perils that exist by trying out so called "methods" such as time-travel..

Unfortunately such methods, no matter how well meaning they appear to be, are highly dangerous and no it is not down to opinions beliefs or non beliefs, its down to facts and common sense....If you look through other threads here on time-travel you will see myself and other members warning people who have recently joined Paranormalis about the real dangers of drugs black magic and simple ignorance that are all associated with time-travel...My thoughts are with you and your family and may you all find peace.