Does anyone have any real information on time traveling?

TimeFlipper

If anything, it's not false hope. It's actual hope that its possible. Let's all give it a chance.
mariya, like pegii you first have to prove that you can go back in time and bring back a dead loved one, into another dimension..
All you are doing is saying "its actual hope that its possible"..thats not good enough!..Go back in time and bring back proof :cautious: Dont give people false hopes..

TimeFlipper

@Classicalfan626 Iam chilled out mate, and i dont agree with members giving grieving people false hopes with their unproved so called "fail safe methods"..Its all speculation and fantasy, and iam trying to protect those grieving members from people like Pegii and Co that are putting out ridiculous claims under the guise of..."well anything is possible" Nobody will ever go back in time with a few everyday electrical components like those found in the HDR and STM wether you like it or not mate...grieving people should seek professional help that is available to those people right here on earth and not in some fantasy world....Num7 agrees with me on that point, so if you want to agrue over that, please do it with him and not me..

Dr Zaius

Perhaps experimenting with time travel is a cathartic way for the original poster to work through some things. I can not say for certain if anyone has travelled in time because I know that if I found a way I would probably keep it to myself. Not out of selfishness or money, but rather common sense and safety. What do you think would happen if one of the many nasty dictators or terrorists found out that you were psychic? They would most likely kidnap you and force you to do all sorts of terrible things before they cut you open to see how you do it, now replace psychic with time machine. This site appears to be, first and foremost, for speculation and fun, coupled with a bit of science (and fiction) along with the free sharing of experiments and information. I believe that it was a few days before the Wright Brothers flew for the first time that a paper was published by a respected academician that stated that man would never achieve flight.

Japrim

@TimeFlipper

Almost 3 decades ago, I was a troubled teen oblivious to the fact that time travelers were operating in my neighborhood. About two decades ago I began to encounter stalkers who later turned out to know about the future. Around 5 years ago, I inexplicably went mad and experienced ...something, wrecked what was left of my already shitty life, but figured something out that has been hidden for a long time, and discovered a ton of literally "ZERO evidence of time travel".

In the past couple of years, I have been making connections exponentially, sometimes to the point of anticipating circumstances and events. I sometimes will get weirded-out and very moody days/weeks before something of significance will 'fall into place', so to speak. If I didn't know better, I am sensing something similar to gravity, only with time, a self correcting force of some kind.

I have even had conversations anticipated/expected a year or two in advance, ..as if a vague or ambiguous script is being played out.(It's very weird, like an inverted deja' vu or something) I don't expect anyone to understand. But, among other things, it tells me this is very real.

I am ignorant much more so than I am knowledgeable. There is an enormous universe that I am still trying to grasp. Who am I to say, right? But there is something, some way of travel, some way of harnessing time.

While I understand the value of avoiding the emotional trap and torture of false hope, I am not so sure 'false' is an entirely accurate characterization. I posit that substance of things hoped for combined with evidence of the unseen has a way of creating faith.

It's not entirely baseless.

Azzy21

Ok I think Time Flipper understood what I was saying wrong. I am not saying I would bring her back to this world but that I would go back and change this horrible tragic event from happening to her. If there was evidence/proof of being able to time travel back in time to two months. I would never subject my daughter to this world where she would know of her death. That would be cruel. I would make it so that it eould never have happened in the first place.

TimeFlipper

@Azzy21 I think that if you went back to prevent the event happening, a new time-line or dimension would be created and your daughter would be alive in that dimension but not in this dimension..please dont think iam being insensitive, my thoughts and feelings are with you and your family obviously, but i was only trying to give you an explanation to your previous posting..

Perhaps you are aware that there is a belief the second world war was manipulated by "skewing" off the original time-line, in which the Germans had actually won that war...I know this seems more in the realms of Sci-Fi, however a consideration of this occurring can made when we look into The Philadelphia Experiment, where an American destroyer (The Eldridge) was alleged to have travelled through time during a failed experiment in radar invisibility...

It was theorised that the experiment created a rift in time producing an entirely different dimension (this one) from August12th 1943 in which the Allies defeated Germany, and leads right upto this very moment in 2016...History prior to August12th 1943 still exists as we know of it today and in the original time-line or dimension, Germany has won the war and obviously the future in that dimension is very different to ours..

In my humble opinion i believe that from August12th 1943 to now, science has progressed rapidly in the areas of time-travel and we only get glimpses of that technology today...The men who pioneered that technology would have been Einstein..Tesla and John Von Neuman, together with others...I personally hold a belief that by certain numbers existing in movies of time-travel, they were put there by "whistle blowers" to give us a clue as to how time-travel is actually occurring....I will include a few of the movies i believe whistle blowers were at work in such as, Deja Vu...Paycheck and.The Time Travellers Wife..

Last edited:

Azzy21

I do not think of you as insensitive at all. Like I said I just want to go back and change it from happening. If that creates a new time line/ dimension or what ever it may create that is fine with me. As long as she is alive and with us. You see I never allowed my daughter to go anywhere without us so that was her very first party she went to on her own and literally an hour after I dropped her off is when her accident happened. And 5 days later we lost her. She was a great and special child and I know all parents say that about their children but she truly was special. She always put others before her own and ever since she was old enough to talk and understand about donating to help others. She would donate her only dollar she had at any given moment to help others. She would defend, help and look out for those less fortunate. That's the kind of child she was she had a big heart. So you see this world needs children in it like my beautiful daughter. And I need to try everything I can to make sure I can make it so that it does and she grows up to make a positive difference in this world if I can.