Does anyone have any real information on time traveling?

Azzy21

Thank you I don't really tell any one that I'm doing this because not many people will understand and think I have lost my mind or something. I'm just glad there is a place I can speak freely and learn of these things. Like I said science and technology have come a long way and I have to believe if not now then some day hopefully soon someone somewhere will show the world or have proof that time travel can happen. When that time comes I will do what I can to try it without second thought or hesitation. I just want to learn all I can about it.

TimeFlipper

Iam certain you will find much solace with us here on Paranormalis..
Perhaps if you researched into time travel a little bit, external from Paranormalis, it could prove to be helpful to you in some way..
Iam always available to go through things with you, as are other members of Paranormalis..This could be done in private conversations if you so wish.

Azzy21

Azzy21 I know exactly how you feel that's why I've been here also I'm trying to get my son back anyway I can also.
How long have you been on here trying to find a way? I lost my daughter two months ago. I've always thought of time travel as interesting but never really looked into it. But for some reason after I lost my daughter I started thinking of it more. She was always into science it fascinated her especially time travel. I think that might have been why I started thinking of it. I just hope we can find a way to be able to make it so we can have our children back. As a parent especially as mothers the loss of a child is difficult for us. We want to protect them and make sure they have a future. Hopefully someone somewhere one day soon can help us achieve that

Heart broken mom

I have only been here a little over a month my son was killed in a car riding with an idiot getting a ride to work one morning he died at the scene he was a wonderful beautiful young man he died march 27,2015 his little boy turned 4 two days after my son died. Its been a year and almost 3 months. People have told me the same time will heal and it will get better. Well for me its not and it will not because my kids, I have 1 other son are and were my whole world and reason for living. Yes I have talked to people yes I have gone to groups that have lost a child. It doesn't help not me anyways. I cry everyday I just want my son back and IF there is a way that's what I'm going to do till the day I die not just for me but for his son that misses him. At first I didn't tell anyone in my family either that I'm trying to go back and stop my son from getting in that car but I have now because I didn't care what anyone thought about it but for me they understood and said you do what you gotta do. And of course they would like it to happen because my son is so missed and loved by us all. So you do what is right for you what ever that be. I know the pain and the heartache and anger inside you are feeling because I feel it everyday.

Azzy21

I have only been here a little over a month my son was killed in a car riding with an idiot getting a ride to work one morning he died at the scene he was a wonderful beautiful young man he died march 27,2015 his little boy turned 4 two days after my son died. Its been a year and almost 3 months. People have told me the same time will heal and it will get better. Well for me its not and it will not because my kids, I have 1 other son are and were my whole world and reason for living. Yes I have talked to people yes I have gone to groups that have lost a child. It doesn't help not me anyways. I cry everyday I just want my son back and IF there is a way that's what I'm going to do till the day I die not just for me but for his son that misses him. At first I didn't tell anyone in my family either that I'm trying to go back and stop my son from getting in that car but I have now because I didn't care what anyone thought about it but for me they understood and said you do what you gotta do. And of course they would like it to happen because my son is so missed and loved by us all. So you do what is right for you what ever that be. I know the pain and the heartache and anger inside you are feeling because I feel it everyday.
They say the same to me that it will get easier and I will heal. But like you everyday it gets harder and harder. She was a beautiful, wonderful, gifted big hearted little girl. I too have other children and they miss her so much she was not only their sister but also their best friend. She always helped others infact she would give up her recess time in school to help teachers with the youger students. And made sure to remind us to donate the things we did not use anymore to those less fortunate especially during the holidays. Also she would always donate her dollars or ask for money to donate any time there was something to donate for. She is so missed by all who knew her friends, family even teachers. Almost our entire community came to her funeral because of the girl she was. So I completely understand how you fell and feel the same. I will do try anything to go back in time and change this horrible tragic event from happening to her

Heart broken mom

I know what you mean no one will discourage me no matter what they say its the only hope I have to bring my son back and if I or anyone here can help me make that happen that would be the most wonderful thing that could ever happen. I live in hell everyday so IF that could happen its the only thing I have to hang onto to cope with this. My son was a loving ,caring, giving man he loved his family very much. He found a puppy one day that someone dropped on the side of a busy road on the way to work couldn't leave him there to get hit. He took him to work the people kept them in the office till my son got out of work and he brought him home he had him every since. My son met a guy at work and became friends the guys wife had a baby and there were complications where the baby had to stay at the hospital for months and they lived some distance from the hospital and they would drive back and fourth everyday to be at the hospital my son said that's ridiculous you and your wife are going to move in with us so you will be close to the hospital until your baby comes home and that's what they did. That's just a couple of many things my son did. There was so many people at my sons funeral also I did not know but that my son touched there lives even people that he would see at a place where he got lunch when he was at work he was just a beautiful person . We had our son cremated I have heart shaped urn necklace with his ashes in it and a picture of his face diamond etced on oneside and writing on the other. I talked to spiritual people and they told me I could talk to him and he would answer yes going in a circle by holding straight in the air hanging and back and fourth for no I tried it and it works I have talked to him several times and will continue to. Doesn't change the fact I want him back I asked him if he was sad he said yes I know he is because he wants to be here as much as all of us want him here. I ask him questions that only he would know the answers to and he answers them correct I know that its him. I will never give up trying.

Azzy21

I know what you mean no one will discourage me no matter what they say its the only hope I have to bring my son back and if I or anyone here can help me make that happen that would be the most wonderful thing that could ever happen. I live in hell everyday so IF that could happen its the only thing I have to hang onto to cope with this. My son was a loving ,caring, giving man he loved his family very much. He found a puppy one day that someone dropped on the side of a busy road on the way to work couldn't leave him there to get hit. He took him to work the people kept them in the office till my son got out of work and he brought him home he had him every since. My son met a guy at work and became friends the guys wife had a baby and there were complications where the baby had to stay at the hospital for months and they lived some distance from the hospital and they would drive back and fourth everyday to be at the hospital my son said that's ridiculous you and your wife are going to move in with us so you will be close to the hospital until your baby comes home and that's what they did. That's just a couple of many things my son did. There was so many people at my sons funeral also I did not know but that my son touched there lives even people that he would see at a place where he got lunch when he was at work he was just a beautiful person . We had our son cremated I have heart shaped urn necklace with his ashes in it and a picture of his face diamond etced on oneside and writing on the other. I talked to spiritual people and they told me I could talk to him and he would answer yes going in a circle by holding straight in the air hanging and back and fourth for no I tried it and it works I have talked to him several times and will continue to. Doesn't change the fact I want him back I asked him if he was sad he said yes I know he is because he wants to be here as much as all of us want him here. I ask him questions that only he would know the answers to and he answers them correct I know that its him. I will never give up trying.
It sounds like he had a big heart as well. I think there needs to be people on this earth like your son and my daughter to make a positive change in it. I truly hope we find a way to get them back. For us as well as them and everyone that would benefit from them being here. That is amazing that you can speak with him. How is it again that you can do that? I'm sorry I could quite understand how you said you did it. I would like to try it so I can see if I can speak with my daughter.

Heart broken mom

If your daughter was cremated you can buy an urn necklace and put her ashes in it you fasten the necklace and hold it by the clasp so its hanging down but not moving ask her if she's there hold your other hand under the urn it will go in a circle for yes and back and fourth for no if she wasn't cremated if you have a necklace that was hers and she wore it may work as well. It has to be something personal of hers or like I said an urn with the ashes in it. I agree with you about our children there's people on this earth that are horrible people and our beautiful children have to be the ones that die.