Does anyone have any real information on time traveling?

pete b

Here's the truth about time travel however it won't help any of us.
WE measure time relative to our lives here on earth in earth's gravity which is directly linked to time the greater the gravity the slower the passage of time less gravity the faster the passage of time there is no true understanding of gravity in science they look for the so called graviton is a hypotheticalelementary particle that mediates the force of gravitation in the framework of quantum field theory.
But here is the tricky part of the truth time and space are linked or woven into one gravity is a by product of space time interaction there's no graviton time space is bent around mass such as the earth which tighten the weave crushing more time and space into that giving space increasing gravity as we know it .That being said let's put time traveling into this mix first off time is motion if you where to stop all motion then time would stop as a measurment , so follow this sound travels at a speed, break the sound barrier travel faster then sound travel faster then light faster then light speed travel faster then TIME BREAKING FREE OF TIME at this point you can travel out side of time go anywhere without the passage of time it's more of a shift outside of space time no gravity no time no space it's like stepping out side of this dimension hover your viue of things is more like looking in from the outside can't explan this in words, and stepping back in anywhere you choose without the passage of time I don't know if it's possible to go back in time using this method or not ?

DEATH OMEN

Folks, I hate to the bearer of reality but time travel is a great "what if" but really with our science and we can't do "squat", nice thought but not reality.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heart broken mom

I just kinda wanted to throw something out there. Some people here were talking about the mother that HDRkid talked to and she got the HDR machine and then didn't know hdrkid and said her son was in college and fine. Well I've thought a lot about it and people were saying how come her story was on here and why wasn't it gone after she went back and saved her son. We are in this time line so everything that is written or going on with us is the same cause we are here in this time line but for her she is in another time line with her son unaware of this time line because our lives are the same and hers is the same as she knows it but it is different because her son was gone and she got him back but she is totally unaware of that happening. That's why we can still read the story cause its in our time line. Just throwing this out there.

mistertimes

i don't know why you still call it time travel ..time is your human scientific invention.. none of you know what time is because time doesn't exist outside the human universe...you established speed of light is absolute when its not... its the speed your 20th century idiotic primitive science tell you is absolute but it's not ..its only the beginning ..you are a primitive society as of the 20-21 century and you know it too I hope

dimensional time travel is not something extra ordinary and it is how your bible was created ..many events in it created due to dimensional time travel...

the all damn universe is a multi verse ..with infinite number of dimensions not 11..

you need to first understand gravity manipulation ...you already started doing it long time ago under the military industrial complex

you then need to understand dark matter.. human in 21st century have no clue ..they don't understand it separates universes...this is the layer.. it will take you another 1-2 centuries to figure this one out

and finally time.. this ridiculous time which none of you can explain ... its a measuring of a distance .. time is different and its relative to YOU the human species that's it!

TimeFlipper

Yes, the word Time was constructed by us for organisation purposes, obviously..::LOL::
However, the term Time-Travel only means that we can count back to anything that has happened previously, plus the likelihood of anything that may happen in the future, and travel to those destinations or dimensions accordingly..

You appear very angry, and yet you still have to refer to dimensional "time-travel" to get your point across...therefore you should see why the term time-travel is still very useful to use, and i suggest you take your anger out on the scientists who are quite happy to continue using that term "time-travel" to simply explain an extremely difficult process, and not take your anger out on a lovely lady member who made a valid point about a situation she finds confusing and who DARES to mention the term TIME-TRAVEL!!..

If you want to act as some super intelligent non human being, then please tell us about Gravity manipulation and Dark matter and how they fit into TIME-TRAVEL, instead of just sitting in your room pontificating on subjects that i think you are incapable of understanding yourself!!

mistertimes

Yes, the word Time was constructed by us for organisation purposes, obviously..::LOL::
However, the term Time-Travel only means that we can count back to anything that has happened previously, plus the likelihood of anything that may happen in the future, and travel to those destinations or dimensions accordingly..

You appear very angry, and yet you still have to refer to dimensional "time-travel" to get your point across...therefore you should see why the term time-travel is still very useful to use, and i suggest you take your anger out on the scientists who are quite happy to continue using that term "time-travel" to simply explain an extremely difficult process, and not take your anger out on a lovely lady member who made a valid point about a situation she finds confusing and who DARES to mention the term TIME-TRAVEL!!..

If you want to act as some super intelligent non human being, then please tell us about Gravity manipulation and Dark matter and how they fit into TIME-TRAVEL, instead of just sitting in your room pontificating on subjects that i think you are incapable of understanding yourself!!

sitting in my room eh?

gravity manipulation is the ability to use anti matter in 100% controlled manner its been done for eternity in all dimensions including yours under military industrial complex all through end of the 20th century up to and including 2017

moment you manipulate gravity you will also manipulate space and thus own time as human species defines whatever it is you call time..

ill give you a good hint for your hdrs and all those little try me machines...which are not completely useless since the ingredients are all around you on the planet ...dimensional time travel is happening every mili second every where ..it is infinite phenomena part of infinite number of dimensions...you are all simulation ...like a computer game inside a computer game

vortex can be found all around you... from inside your machines called computers to outside your machine in the bigger machine called planet earth ...in a cemetery for example

if anyone think the speed of light is finite... they are on the wrong side of "history"

mistertimes

why using remote viewing if the real deal is possible? why would someone touch his right ear with his left hand when he can just touch it with his right one?

there is a way to travel through time physically.. multiple ways

do you really think that the American government would just sit all these years...the military-industrial complex...would just sit and do nothing about this most important question ever asked?

there is nothing more important than dimensional time travel...nothing... everything evolve around this...the all human thinking concept evolved around this...it is the most important secret of the universe and I also believe you find the answer when passing on but this is a whole different story and its too much philosophy and science in the beginning of the 21st century is not ready yet....its much more ready than the 20th century but it needs another 20 years of michio kaku... I sure hope he can give it to humanity ..what a great individual