Does anyone have Gibbs' cassette tapes?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I do not remember Stephen Gibbs ever having CDs or audio cassettes in the past 20+ years. He had about 10 time travel books and later added three or four more. There has been a couple books written about Stephen Gibbs that Amazon carries. You have an interesting question, I would like to know also if there were ever audio cassettes also.

dh1

Tried posting the link here to gibbs site but didn't work.
www.hdrenterprises.net has a tab listing the cassette tapes, there's two tabs.
Page 5 & 6.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I see, it's impossible to link to these pages. I'll copy the GIF files. Let's see.

f.Cassettes%20(Page%205).gif

g.Cassettes%20Dowsing%20Equip%20(Page%206).gif

Himalayan Hermit

Some you can find on Youtube. Ever since starting with the HDR, I tried collecting every single interview of Gibbs I could find online. Some of the ones I have as MP3 are: Art Bell 1997 (about 3 hrs), George Noory C2C AM (2004, 2008), and other than this there are 2-3 more other radio interview of Gibbs. I don't think he ever came back on C2C AM after 2008. That's pretty much what's in these Tapes in my opinion. Of course he was selling them long before YouTube took over.

I wish Art Bell invites him again. There used to be a vault website containing all archives of all C2C AM but it was shut down long back.