Does anyone here want to change their pasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Hi Prof..I have also read about hypnotic age regression but unfortunately none of the subjects were capable in reality, of ever changing their pasts..However many of them did feel peace from the thought that they had spoken with their loved ones one last time which resulted in some form of closure for them...I also recall some hypnotists leaving a post hypnotic suggestion with their subjects to feel this peace within themselves and it was used to help them move forward with their lives in the real world :)

Azzy21

Hello I'm new here and need to go back in time but just back two months that is all. You see two months ago I lost my beautiful daughter she was only 11. I dropped her off at a friend's birthday party and an hour later I got a phone call saying there was an accident. She was rushed to the hospital where she was for 5 days in the icu when they finally said there was nothing more they could do for her. So you see all it took was one hour and I never saw my daughter's beautiful green eyes or heard her beautiful voice again. I really need to go back in time to change this horrible tragic event from happening. Will anyone help me please.

tflofasho

Ok; I'm a troll; becsuse someone still wants to believe in unicorns and fairytails and I'm saying they're really not existent and are actually a rhinoceros?

Yeah; real sharp thinking there slick. You suuuuuuure got me there pal.

Japrim

Time travel is real. My knowledge only goes so far, so I can only opine so far, but I know it is real because I see evidence thereof. So I won't say that it is impossible to save loved ones, or to correct or compensate for misfortunes.

And just because it's possible doesn't mean that everyone or anyone will be able to do so. But it doesn't hurt to hope, explore, discuss and wonder either. Although I think it is wise to be careful not to get too wrapped up into it.

emanuela

I don't wanna be rude, but you can't say me if believe or not believe, if pursue time travel or not and if I say to other people I want to help them, it's in good faith and not to trick anyone. Peace and love

Status
Not open for further replies.