Does anyone here want to change their pasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miscellaneous

I do believe time travel is possible. Yes we can discuss, explore etc. But right now, time travel still can't be done. And I do agree with tflo that the person should move on. But that depends on the person. If you want to research about time travelling and trying stuff yourself then go ahead. But if it becomes an obssession, then all I can say is that it's not healthy and don't forget about the fact that there are people who would give you false hope. Be careful what you choose to believe as it is easy to be caught up on something that could be a lie.

Last edited:

tflofasho

^this.

I agree with what this little kid misc says. She's on point.

If you obsess; you need help. I've been there, and in all honesty; it's not pretty. Please... Don't do this to yourself. You need to wake up and get help. I've been there and I know what it's like.

Do it for yourself. You owe it to yourself to do that.

TimeFlipper

@tflofasho For goodness sake dont lose your temper on this issue mate...

Those people on here who believe their past can be changed by a few everyday electrical components and a bit of hope are the ones who have to suffer the most, but i will always attempt to offer them a way of coming to terms with their grief with methods that have been around a long time....Remember this mate, nobody and i repeat nobody has in the last 100 years ever made known that their grief has been overcome by time-travel, if that had have been true then the whole world would have known about it, and not be confined solely to Paranormalis and less reputable websites...

Japrim

Japrim, be careful. Don't give these desperate people any false hope. You're only going to hurt them more and cause more damage than need be.

What do you think I meant by this?;

And just because it's possible doesn't mean that everyone or anyone will be able to do so. But it doesn't hurt to hope, explore, discuss and wonder either. Although I think it is wise to be careful not to get too wrapped up into it.

emanuela

yes, I'm not saying I like to be obsessed by time travel, because not, it isn't. I don't like wake up and think time travel almost all the time, and I don't like others do the same. But I still believe it's possible and I can't ignore this thinking. It's not for fun, it's for need, and this doesn't mean I don't wake up and live my life.

TimeFlipper

I do believe time travel is possible. Yes we can discuss, explore etc. But right now, time travel still can't be done. And I do agree with tflo that the person should move on. But that depends on the person. If you want to research about time travelling and trying stuff yourself then go ahead. But if it becomes an obssession, then all I can say is that it's not healthy.
The only point i would add to your excellent posting would be that some other people on here are giving false hopes to people that can never be fulfilled..

emanuela

@tflofasho For goodness sake dont lose your temper on this issue mate...

Those people on here who believe their past can be changed by a few everyday electrical components and a bit of hope are the ones who have to suffer the most, but i will always attempt to offer them a way of coming to terms with their grief with methods that have been around a long time....Remember this mate, nobody and i repeat nobody has in the last 100 years ever made known that their grief has been overcome by time-travel, if that had have been true then the whole world would have known about it, and not be confined solely to Paranormalis and less reputable websites...

I wish you will know what I'm feeling, one day :)

Miscellaneous

I do believe time travel is possible. Yes we can discuss, explore etc. But right now, time travel still can't be done. And I do agree with tflo that the person should move on. But that depends on the person. If you want to research about time travelling and trying stuff yourself then go ahead. But if it becomes an obssession, then all I can say is that it's not healthy.
The only point i would add to your excellent posting would be that some other people on here are giving false hopes to people that can never be fulfilled..
Do you want me to edit and add that, GBA 2? ;)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Alright, I think this thread is really getting out of hand.

This thread is hereby locked until we can settle out these issues, if we can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.