Does Gravity Really Bend Light?

darwi

I'll suggest that you will more easily find that aether or something like aether is an underlying reference frame, from which duality is derived, from metaphysics rather than physics. This being so because certain enlightened individuals have explained these things in the field of metaphysics, whereas physics has been mainly explained in our culture by non-enlightened individuals, stuck to some degree in the limitations of their intellectual minds.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've given up looking for explanations. All of them are pure fiction. This is the way we are educated. Mother nature doesn't use fiction. There are pure facts that are spelled out with observations.

The underlying reference frames that define existence aren't laid out the way that our current science portrays them. And very few people use actual facts to understand why that is.

But I guess that is personal choice. Or maybe brainwashed choice. I find very few people that can even distinguish a fact from a belief.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Mother nature doesn't use fiction. There are pure facts that are spelled out with observations.

You know what, Einstein. We can apply your statement above to just about anything and any situation in life. The key is to not ignore the observations. Thank you for the insight.