Donald Trump removes evidence of climate change from EPA website

conscious9

I dont think Trump would ever use "free energy" as he would lose billions of dollars in tax revenue from the energy producing companies..
Well, your point exactly proves why he is still a staunch promoter of fossil fuels, but that doesn't mean he is opposed to the market naturally evolving with less to no government restrictions in place. Some people are saying he is working towards having patents declassified in the areas of free energy and health. The energy industry could evolve much like the telephone and computer technology industries have.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I dont think Trump would ever use "free energy" as he would lose billions of dollars in tax revenue from the energy producing companies..
What's the point of money if it's going to destroy the earth in the process?
One of Trump`s main tasks is to reduce the billions of dollars that the US is in debt..He is the only President who can and will reduce that debt because above all, he has been a very successful business man and he understands the working of businesses better than most people in the US do...
The World of finance needs the Dollar to be a very stable currency, and one of its major strengths will be the reduction of its debt...
When financial concerns occur in the World (the financial sectors are very very delicately balanced) the first step for countries is to cut back on its expenditure which in turn would result in less cash being made available to third world countries...The US under Obama cut its overseas aid to those countries by 50 per cent a few years ago and it was also followed by other countries around the World..

You might not be too happy about the focus on money, but in our present World it governs everybody, and without it many many poor people will die and suffer from the lack of it..:(

Pegii

What's the point of money if it's going to destroy the earth in the process?
One of Trump`s main tasks is to reduce the billions of dollars that the US is in debt..He is the only President who can and will reduce that debt because above all, he has been a very successful business man and he understands the working of businesses better than most people in the US do...
The World of finance needs the Dollar to be a very stable currency, and one of its major strengths will be the reduction of its debt...
When financial concerns occur in the World (the financial sectors are very very delicately balanced) the first step for countries is to cut back on its expenditure which in turn would result in less cash being made available to third world countries...The US under Obama cut its overseas aid to those countries by 50 per cent a few years ago and it was also followed by other countries around the World..

You might not be too happy about the focus on money, but in our present World it governs everybody, and without it many many poor people will die and suffer from the lack of it..:(
Yeah but what's the point if in a few hundred years the Earth will be in turmoil. This doesn't make Trump look very good does it. I mean I'm on the fence about him but this doesn't make him look good.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
100,000,000 American workers that have left the workforce due to the 70,000 factories that have had to close down thanks to EPA. Is the environment any cleaner now than it was before EPA? NO! How many of you out there have health conditions related to bacterial infections? All of us used to be able to wash our clothes with laundry detergents that left our clothes bacteria free. Not so anymore.

TimeFlipper

100,000,000 American workers that have left the workforce due to the 70,000 factories that have had to close down thanks to EPA. Is the environment any cleaner now than it was before EPA? NO! How many of you out there have health conditions related to bacterial infections? All of us used to be able to wash our clothes with laundry detergents that left our clothes bacteria free. Not so anymore.
Try Washing Soda Crystals (Sodium Carbonate), it was a cleaning product which was widely used in the 20th century and has a disinfectant quality...Its still available in the UK and costs much less than our normal detergent washing powders...I always mix it in with washing powder when im cleaning clothes in the washing machine, as it also makes the water "softer"...Its very useful for absorbing odours and i sometimes leave a small plate containing the soda on the floor of my lounge overnight...You can find lots of uses for Washing Soda around the house (y)..

conscious9

I don't hate Trump
Steve Bannon screwed things up. This could have been approached differently. And all the racism in the far right doesn't help, as it really muddies the message when really this information should be about protecting people of all backgrounds. Heck, the administration could have hired U.S. citizens who suffered and immigrated from former Islamic countries to give their testimonials. There are many people like that who value true freedom.

Last edited: