Donald Trump removes evidence of climate change from EPA website

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't hate Trump
Steve Bannon screwed things up. This could have been approached differently. And all the racism in the far right doesn't help, as it really muddies the message when really this information should be about protecting people of all backgrounds. Heck, the administration could have hired U.S. citizens who suffered and immigrated from former Islamic countries to give their testimonials. There are many people like that who value true freedom.

We aren't racist. Immigration is about economics, not skin color. The left twist every word we say and call it racist. Every. Single. Word. And most of the left hasn't even read Sharia law to know that we don't care about skin color -- we oppose marrying infants. We oppose the beating of women. We oppose raping 9 year olds. It's all in Sharia Law. Read it. The refugee situation can be discussed in another thread as this is an environmental thread.

Anyway, back to the environment.... I don't know the answer, but I'm sure there is probably wasteful spending in there somewhere.

conscious9

I don't hate Trump
Steve Bannon screwed things up. This could have been approached differently. And all the racism in the far right doesn't help, as it really muddies the message when really this information should be about protecting people of all backgrounds. Heck, the administration could have hired U.S. citizens who suffered and immigrated from former Islamic countries to give their testimonials. There are many people like that who value true freedom.

We aren't racist. Immigration is about economics, not skin color. The left twist every word we say and call it racist. Every. Single. Word. And most of the left hasn't even read Sharia law to know that we don't care about skin color -- we oppose marrying infants. We oppose the beating of women. We oppose raping 9 year olds. It's all in Sharia Law. Read it. The refugee situation can be discussed in another thread as this is an environmental thread.

Anyway, back to the environment.... I don't know the answer, but I'm sure there is probably wasteful spending in there somewhere.
You totally misinterpreted my post. I'm on your side with this. *sigh* I'm just saying the far-right DOES have a lot of racism, not to mention sexism, fueling it. Just as the left is quick to jump on calling everything racist and sexist, the right is quick to jump in defending its worst elements, which really discredits a lot of the legitimate points that are brought up. I know the left is twisted, and I see Trump's win as giving us a chance to move forward to a positive timeline. I feel safer because of it, truth be told. But I personally align with neither left nor right.

Which brings me back to my point about the environment. What's being done with that is also economic policy, as I am fairly certain the reliance on fossil fuels is only a temporary measure, and the steps for free energy are being taken so that the market can eventually evolve with little government interference.

Last edited: