Donald Trump's Announcement HERE: A 5-Million Dollar challenge to President Obama!

Octavusprime

Obama won't acknowledge this. It would be unwanted attention during a critical point in the elections. Why would someone continue to entertain an idea that has already been addressed ad nausea.

It's a petty attempt at discrediting his legitimacy and is being ignored by the media with due cause.

TnWatchdog

Can you say check...check-mate? If Obama came thru Trump would donate the cash and take a write off. Since this won't happen Trump will say that Obama cares about the American people like he does his charities. Trump will then come thru and say Obama doesn't care but he does and makes the donation after the deadline...and take the write off. I would look over my shoulder and make sure all the "i's" are dotted and the "t's" crossed on my future tax returns, if I was Trump.

Samstwitch

Obama won't acknowledge this. It would be unwanted attention during a critical point in the elections. Why would someone continue to entertain an idea that has already been addressed ad nausea.

It's a petty attempt at discrediting his legitimacy and is being ignored by the media with due cause.

This is not a petty attempt. There are millions of people in the USA who have a problem with Obama hiding his past. We want to know the truth, and we have the right to know. It is our duty to know.

Obama is not exempt from being held accountable for the 'transperancy' that he demands from others and professes to have about himself, but keeps proof of his past in hiding. Obama is not exempt or above the law. He is the person holding the highest office in the USA. If anyone should have transparancy and be held accountable, it is him!

Donald Trump posted today:
"Virtually all Presidents and candidates including John McCain, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, and George W. Bush have released the requested records. Why not President Obama?"

Himalayan Hermit

What are the chances that Pro-Rich Romeny and Trump are both behind this stunt just 2 wks shy of election? Wasn't this birth certificate issue beaten to death long ago (I honestly didn't follow it much since I tend to stay away from politics)
:rolleyes:

Octavusprime

What are the chances that Pro-Rich Romeny and Trump are both behind this stunt just 2 wks shy of election? Wasn't this birth certificate issue beaten to death long ago (I honestly didn't follow it much since I tend to stay away from politics)
:rolleyes:

That is my thought. They would easily pay 5 million dollars to put Obama in the negative spotlight. Seems like an act of desperation to me.

Moonshine

If I was Obama, I would release documents, then get trump to donate to "national Obama retirement fund" and lay up and lick em' for a few years.

Samstwitch

If Obama supporters are so sure that his past records and Passport have nothing damaging, then why doesn't he release them and score BIG points with a Charity that would get $5 million? That's the kicker!

Producing the documents would also BOOST Obama's chance of winning the Elections.
But Obama's not taking the bait, and as far as I'm concerned, he's got plenty to hide. If he didn't, then why did he spend millions of dollars to hide his past?

If I were in his shoes, and my records were clean as he claims, I would produce those documents and make Trump look like a fool! But that hasn't happened, yet. Instead Obama is taking pot-shots at Trump, but he's not producing the documents. He still has a few more days though, and it could happen.

ACTIONS speak LOUDER than words.

P.S. IMO, the reason it took him so long to produce his Birth Certificate was because the real one would bd damaging. I think the one he produced was a fake. Many experts have said it, but unfortunately they will never be taken seriously, because Obama supporters refuse to believe it's even possible. In this day and age with technology, if you know the right people, forgeries are easily and quickly made.