Don't you think people who claim to have built time machines should spill the beans?

Curious_Girl98

Just a fact: If I could just travel faster than the speed of light, I could time travel! :p But of course, you cant. no one can.
But scientists have in fact found particles that can travel faster than the speed of light though!

I have also read about a couple of people who claim they have made working time travel machines, Including a science teacher in Canada and Russian scientist Vadim Chernobrov, who in fact says that time is 3 dimensional. Don't you think they should make more and sell them, or at least tell us how it's done? PEOPLE WHY ARE YOU TAUNTING US, YOU KNOW WE ALL WANT ONE!!:D LOL

Heres a little read on Chernobrov on his machine: Scientist Builds Working Time Machine | Science and Technology

And heres a really cool diagram of the early schematics of his machine, but the parts are labeled in Russian though:(

c95920d63a82.jpg

Source: abovetopsecret.com

HDRKID

Hi Curious:

This I can tell you. For we must dig through burning sand to find a deep well of pure water, but the easy oasis is a mirage.

Curious_Girl98

Hi Curious:

This I can tell you. For we must dig through burning sand to find a deep well of pure water, but the easy oasis is a mirage.
Hey HDRKID, I hear you own Steven Gibbs' HDR, right? Does it realy work? How do I get one? I tried emailing Gibbs but the email adress doesn't work!

titorite

HDRKID has a point.

When here and now in todays world, we can send light photons to arrive at a target before the light emits....

I don't think anyone has an obligation to tell anyone else anything. It is everyones own personal right to disclose whatever the wish or don't wish. But that is not to say that we are not there already.... I think we are , just at the beginning stages however.... in time (short time LOL) we shall be sending humans back and forth through time for whatever reasons...

HDRKID

Hi BT:
Actually, it is a japanese saying. It means that your have to work hard to attain success.

Hi Curious:
This is my HDR a 2009 version. (BLACK KNOBS)

The 2012 version I did loan out. (SILVER KNOBS)

Picture that I took today of my HDR unit.

God bless you. :cool:

aug16.jpg

Curious_Girl98

Hi BT:
Actually, it is a japanese saying. It means that your have to work hard to attain success.

Hi Curious:

aug16.jpg
Sorry I accidently replied twice and can't delete this one (silly me haha):oops: so please read my reply below this one

Curious_Girl98

Hi BT:

Hi Curious:

aug16.jpg
Cool! :cool: I might buy one in the future but before I do maybe you can tell me how I would use this device please. Like for example if I want to go back to the year 1982 what exactly do I have to do for this device to send me back? Also, have you used it to go back to the past? If so, was it just like the actuall past or was it different? and if so how different? a lot or a little? (cause Steven Gibbs claims you will travel on an alternate timeline instead of your real one) and I heard you have to stand on some kind of special vortex for the time travel to work,:confused: can you please tell about that? Thanks!!!:)..... also may I ask how much did you pay for the new 2012 model and did it come with an an instruction manual?