Dooms Day Dates

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It seems we are fresh out of Dooms Day dates. We were not destroyed by an asteroid on Halloween.
So, if you come across new predictions, feel free to post them in this thread. New ones are bound to pop up sooner or later. :D

Poison Pen

It seems we are fresh out of Dooms Day dates. We were not destroyed by an asteroid on Halloween.
So, if you come across new predictions, feel free to post them in this thread. New ones are bound to pop up sooner or later. :D

Great idea Paula I like this.......

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Great idea Paula I like this.......

We don't have to believe them, but it's fun to see what people start coming up with!!!!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

walt willis

I am concerned that after every general election we see big changes take place especially if there is a shift in political power from one party to the other.
A major shift could spell a major change and that could be the start of civil unrest.
Civil unrest may lead the people in power to react or point the finger away from them and towards another nation.
I guess you see where I'm going with this line of thought...

Carl Miller

QUOTE="walt willis, post: 113775, member: 3985"]I am concerned that after every general election we see big changes take place especially if there is a shift in political power from one party to the other.
A major shift could spell a major change and that could be the start of civil unrest.
Civil unrest may lead the people in power to react or point the finger away from them and towards another nation.
I guess you see where I'm going with this line of thought...[/QUOTE]

That is what i call pushing the boundaries to what it is standable, Walt. If there is a civil unrest to the extent people would cross the mentioned borderline the gov. would react enacting the martial law and the gov. relentlessness would bring about a consequential sadness in people.
But sticking to your point, it is undeniable that finding a scape goat for everything has been the politicians method into deviating the public attention away.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

:(
Before anyone can come up with a date, Yellowstone will blow up, followed by massive quakes, floods, and when we think we are in the clear an asteroid will hit...other than that we will be fine.
Yeah, we do have to worry about the catastrophes, but the elite won't have to worry much since they will be hiding and living comfortably in underground bases.
In other words= we are fried and ill paid.

Last edited: