Dooms Day Dates

TnWatchdog

Wow, since 2800 B.C. "Our earth is degenerate in these latter days. There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end."

Why are so many obsessed with the end of the world? It would really only be a status quo change. Unless the death star blows up the planet, it will keep churning and recycling itself with or without humans.
Why the obsession? The doomsday countdown couldn't have started until Israel became a nation in 1948...previously they were scattered for 2000 years. Then during the six day war in 1967 Jerusalem became part of Isreal. This is why it is so interesting. No one knows the date or time but we will have warnings that the time is near. And oh yes...there will be scoffers in the latter days. Not preaching...just telling facts. We are living in exciting times.

Poison Pen

Wow, since 2800 B.C. "Our earth is degenerate in these latter days. There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end."

Why are so many obsessed with the end of the world? It would really only be a status quo change. Unless the death star blows up the planet, it will keep churning and recycling itself with or without humans.

Looking for jesus......Hoping their savior will return. Harold Camping, Pat Robertson among others have all had mud on their face predicting this rapture thing.

Poison Pen

Why the obsession? The doomsday countdown couldn't have started until Israel became a nation in 1948...previously they were scattered for 2000 years. Then during the six day war in 1967 Jerusalem became part of Isreal. This is why it is so interesting. No one knows the date or time but we will have warnings that the time is near. And oh yes...there will be scoffers in the latter days. Not preaching...just telling facts. We are living in exciting times.

Dooms Day obsession started long before Israel was ever thought about as evidenced by the link I posted...For some its a religious belief, for others its paranoia and for many they just want to see jesus.

TnWatchdog

American Blackout: Are You Prepared?
The end will be near when we hear the drums and rumors of war as in the past so shall it be once again.
Peace follows war just as war follows peace.
The earth's magnetic shield has been decreasing for years, making us more vunerable to a CME taking out the power grid. The 90% of the population that thinks nothing will ever happen will be the first ones to panic, loot, and whatever else it takes for their survival. I'll meet my neighbors for the first time as they say something like, "Hi neighbor...what do you have?" The aftermath of a CME or EMP will be far worse than the initial disaster.

Poison Pen

American Blackout: Are You Prepared?
The end will be near when we hear the drums and rumors of war as in the past so shall it be once again.
Peace follows war just as war follows peace.
The earth's magnetic shield has been decreasing for years, making us more vunerable to a CME taking out the power grid. The 90% of the population that thinks nothing will ever happen will be the first ones to panic, loot, and whatever else it takes for their survival. I'll meet my neighbors for the first time as they say something like, "Hi neighbor...what do you have?" The aftermath of a CME or EMP will be far worse than the initial disaster.

Cracks do appear in the magnetic shield but are only open for a few hours or minutes. Auroras are a prime example of just how the shield is penetrable.