Dr. Roger Leir Passed Away - Alien Implant Expert

iknowitall

Alien implant expert Dr. Roger Leir has passed away this week. Reasons for his death have not been made public yet, but he was ill for an extended period.

Dr. Leir was known for his alien implant removals from UFO abductees. He often found strange un-earthly substances in the devices that he found in the UFO abductees.

These objects have been scientifically investigated by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world including Los Alamos National Labs, New Mexico Tech, Seal Laboratories, Southwest Labs, the University of Toronto, York University, and the University of California at San Diego. Their findings have been baffling and some comparisons have been made to Meteorite Samples. In addition some of the tests show metallurgical anomalies such as highly Magnetic Iron that is without crystalline form, combinations of crystalline materials mixed common metals, growth of biological tissue into or out of metallic substances, as well as isotopic ratios not of this world.
From: Alien Implant Researcher Dr. Roger Leir Dies |Alien-UFO-Research|

RIP Dr. Leir.

BlastTyrant

RIP, he was a iconic figure in the Alien Abduction community, he will be missed.

Carl Miller

My wife while still leaving upon 'the flesh' has been abducted by aliens. In a dream she received a message to go to a certain country area at night. The contact purposefully arranged and spotted to take place two hundred meters away from the main house of a certain farm that belonged to her uncle.
So while her family folks joined in a private party at the main house she rode away with her youngest sister to the mentioned spot. The last thing she remembered was listening to music with her younger sistrr sitting in the car by her side.
Then out of the blue there appeared a bright light hovering over the car. She said it was like a spot light of flickering colors as a dancing night place. Simultaneously the radio went off and no other sound was heard. Only the light had positioned itself in front of the car- a light that went on spinning around its own axes. At this moment she heard her sister screeming desperately and they both collapsed.
This happened when she was in her twenties and her sister as still underage.
Much later in life we got married in 2004 and she started to feel terrible pain in her ovaries and was undergoing unbalance problems with her rules.
We went to see a doctor and he had her go through an exam.
I was at my wife s side while the doctor scanned her womb and ovaries. And he insisted in examine her left ovary over and over he stopped at that specific spot in her left ovary.
Then he told us pointing a little metal stick to the spot.
I cannot forget as long as i live what he told us.
'So you have been operated, Mrs Sousa. It is amazing!!! What a wonderful operation! What a performance!!! So you had part of your left ovary extracted. Can you tell me who made that operation?' My wife replied bluntly_='i dont wanna talk about it noe doctor. Please'.
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim.
Later on she confirmed to me= 'i have always known they had done something to me'.
In our house in many different places we could find strange alien little stones. They seemed like transparent weird stones. I had to live with these strange stones materializing from the thin air banging onto the bathroom door , falling from the towels as i unfolded them.

iknowitall

My wife while still leaving upon 'the flesh' has been abducted by aliens. In a dream she received a message to go to a certain country area at night. The contact purposefully arranged and spotted to take place two hundred meters away from the main house of a certain farm that belonged to her uncle.
So while her family folks joined in a private party at the main house she rode away with her youngest sister to the mentioned spot. The last thing she remembered was listening to music with her younger sistrr sitting in the car by her side.
Then out of the blue there appeared a bright light hovering over the car. She said it was like a spot light of flickering colors as a dancing night place. Simultaneously the radio went off and no other sound was heard. Only the light had positioned itself in front of the car- a light that went on spinning around its own axes. At this moment she heard her sister screeming desperately and they both collapsed.
This happened when she was in her twenties and her sister as still underage.
Much later in life we got married in 2004 and she started to feel terrible pain in her ovaries and was undergoing unbalance problems with her rules.
We went to see a doctor and he had her go through an exam.
I was at my wife s side while the doctor scanned her womb and ovaries. And he insisted in examine her left ovary over and over he stopped at that specific spot in her left ovary.
Then he told us pointing a little metal stick to the spot.
I cannot forget as long as i live what he told us.
'So you have been operated, Mrs Sousa. It is amazing!!! What a wonderful operation! What a performance!!! So you had part of your left ovary extracted. Can you tell me who made that operation?' My wife replied bluntly_='i dont wanna talk about it noe doctor. Please'.
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim.
Later on she confirmed to me= 'i have always known they had done something to me'.
In our house in many different places we could find strange alien little stones. They seemed like transparent weird stones. I had to live with these strange stones materializing from the thin air banging onto the bathroom door , falling from the towels as i unfolded them.

Wow, that's a crazy story. I hope your wife is ok through it all.

Carl Miller

There are aliens who abduct people to experiment anatomically with those they abduct, they extract blood and create antibodies for benefit of their own race, they extract organs from the people they abducted to implant them into those who need them in their own species, there are those who abduct to make pregnant terrestrial women.
Interlocutor: And the children?
CARL: They take them away.
Interlocutor: They never return the children?
CARL: No, never. Interlocutor: Are we speaking of normal sex or about implants of ovules? CARL: No, nothing of implants, they have had sexual intercourse directly.
Interlocutor: Obviously we are speaking of organisms more or less similar or compatible.
CARL: Of course.
Interlocutor: Have terrestrial women been volunteers to those sexual relationships?
CARL: No, because generally the woman is doped and later on she doesn't know what really happened to her as it happened to my late wife and her sister.
Interlocutor: But she knows that something happened to her although she is not able to say exactly what it was.
CARL: Correct.
Interlocutor: Don't they care about the consequences that the woman might have later on?
CARL: No, not at all.
Interlocutor: To conclude with it, is there something important to add?
CARL: No, not important. These aliens simply came to explore. My wife had part of her left ovay extracted. The grey are accountable for that. This species do not reproduce. They create sub species resembling humans.

have an inplant? Bless you and may peace and happiness reign in your house..

Carl's reply= Yes i think i have an implant that cannot be removed cause it is in bedded in the etheric counterpart of my brain. This implant is an apparatus that would enable me to keep in contact to those type of ets that take genetic material out of terrestrials. The countenance of these ets looks like the typical type depicted and known across the world. They don't resemble human beings in their etherical body form as they live into the etherical plane as we live in the physical plane. They are not angry at me since involuntarily (since i had no strength to oppose myself to them) i had no choice but impotently stood the incredible strain in which they oppressed me and my late wife. In other words they imposed on us and i had no choice but submitting myself since i loved my late wife as i still do it today. Those times of intense et activities with a handful of phenomena while they were around us like a shadow. Until they finally got what they wanted that was genetical material that they extracted from my late wife's womb or ovaries. we, me and her could have it proven as when she started to show ovary problem and we went to see a doctor to ultrasonic procedures. The physician commented to us and showed me the screen -he pointed out= 'Oh, look at that, very good operation 1/3 of the left ovary taken away'. 'When have you gone through that operation, Mrs.?' 'She lied= 'Some years ago don't want to talk about it, doctor.' Me and her intuitively knew from the beginning what might have happened during that abduction, yes, abduction in which she had some of her ovules taken away.

After having got what they wanted (genetic material) they disappeared forever leaving me with the implant as a sort of gift, a sort of reward, a remembrance of them. This implant gives me incredible energy available in time of need. Don't know if it has been good or bad. i wouldn't blame them for her tragic death, don't feel like blaming them for that.

Last edited: