Dragons

Harte

Re: Dragons

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
But personally I also believe there is more to it than just this explanation. And then I mean the possibility of undiscovered animals that can have been sighted by a few people, as I allready mentioned lake monsters / sea creatures etc, but also land creatures are out there to be discovered I'm sure. There's been so many accounts of people who have seen strange creatures through history, my father being one of them, and I've got a hard time believing they are all lying or making things up. After all, new animal species keep being discovered all the time.

[/b]

I agree completely with this statement. It is very possible that some unknown creature could be involved in the dragon myth. It's just that unknown creatures are rare, that's why they are unknown. It may be that some undiscovered reptile figured in to an episode of the mythos, but I am convinced that most of the tales originate in fossils and meteors.

BTW, I certainly do not dispute that strange species remain undocumented on our planet. I do take seriously some of the anecdotal evidence for the existence of such creatures. But anecdotal evidence is not proof, and we should remember this. The mountain gorilla's existence was originally scoffed at until one day someone dragged a dead mountain gorilla into town. The Celocanthe was supposed to be extinct, then we find out that Africans have been eating them for centuries. Not even 200 years ago, the most recognized scientists of the day would have laughed in your face if you said a rock fell from space.

We don't know everything.

Harte

WTF

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
Ain't the nagas something similar to mermaids?[/b]

Yeah, I guess you can say that. The Nagas were lizard or fish-scaled beings that lived either underground or in the oceans. In Hindu and Buddist mythology the Nagas were usually ambivalent about mankind but could wreak havoc on humans if they believed they so wished. They were worshipped as divine beings and in some cases were even credited with teaching mankind various sciences and arts.

Swedish Sourcerer

One theory about dragons is the one about anunnaki, a superior lizard race from outer space or that created man to serve as there slaves.
Theres a ton of diffrent views on this anunnaki topic, good or bad some say they help us some say they rule over us as we speak others mean that they will come back at armageddon 2012 when the planet niburu returns from its enormuos loop round the sun!

just google anunnaki and you will get 41 000 hits.
http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199o.shtml

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Swedish Sourcerer\")</div>
One theory about dragons is the one about anunnaki, a superior lizard race from outer space or that created man to serve as there slaves.
Theres a ton of diffrent views on this anunnaki topic, good or bad some say they help us some say they rule over us as we speak others mean that they will come back at armageddon 2012 when the planet niburu returns from its enormuos loop round the sun!

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199o.shtml[/b]

The Annunaki are ancient mythological gods (Smerian, I believe.) There is no more reason to believe in their existence that in Zeus or Odin. The Annunaki "rule" over no one but the weak minded and naive.

Sitchin's planet Niburu does not exist and his interpretation of the Sumerian mythos is completely wrong. There is reason to believe that Sitchen is not even capable of reading the cuneiform texts where these stories originate. Here is a link for more information on this charlatan quack.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/sitchinerrors.htm

Harte

WTF

One theory about dragons is the one about anunnaki, a superior lizard race from outer space or that created man to serve as there slaves.http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199o.shtml[/b]

Cool, thanx for the link. Here's a link to an online book written by Robert Boulay that deals with that issue. It semi parallel Sitchins work, only Boulay beleives that the Annunaki were reptilian based, not mammalian.

http://www.apollonius.net/boulay-index-en.html

FLYING SERPENTS AND DRAGONS. By R.A. Boulay ?1990​

Harte

Here is a quote from the site you linked:

David Icke wrote: \"In a remarkable period of 15 days as I travelled, around the United States in 1998, I met more than a dozen separate people who told me of how they had seen humans transform into reptiles and go back again in front of their eyes. Two television presenters had just such an experience while interviewing, a man who was in favour of the global centralisation of power known as the New World Order. After the live interview, the male presenter said to his colleague that he had experienced an amazing sight during the interview. He had seen the man's face transform into a lizard-like creature and then return to human. His female fellow presenter was astounded because she had seen the interviewee's hands turn reptilian.

The interviewer must have been Hunter S. Thompson. It was not unusual for Duke to see such human-lizard transformations. He documented these often in his writings.

Harte

Harte

Here is a quote from the site you linked:

David Icke wrote: \"In a remarkable period of 15 days as I travelled, around the United States in 1998, I met more than a dozen separate people who told me of how they had seen humans transform into reptiles and go back again in front of their eyes. Two television presenters had just such an experience while interviewing, a man who was in favour of the global centralisation of power known as the New World Order. After the live interview, the male presenter said to his colleague that he had experienced an amazing sight during the interview. He had seen the man's face transform into a lizard-like creature and then return to human. His female fellow presenter was astounded because she had seen the interviewee's hands turn reptilian.

The interviewer must have been Hunter S. Thompson. It was not unusual for Duke to see such human-lizard transformations. He documented these often in his writings.

Harte