Dream I Had About the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR)

Zeirbah

Last night, I had some sort of dream that my HDR got fixed and was stronger, and I tuned it to teleport me to places. I was at a school in the art room, and I programmed it to teleport me to the front office. Next thing I know, I started going transparent and I appeared in the front office.

This makes me wonder, does the HDR have the power to teleport from place to place?

TimeFlipper

Unfortunately i cant answer that one for you, but im sure several other members will help you out :)
I do have a little bit of knowledge about Freud and his "wish fulfillment" dreams, ive had lots of them myself :(

witchiepooh

Steven Gibbs teleported himself right into my bedroom right on the side of me & my 16 year old son who was also asleep beside me because he heard strange noises also sensed someone was in the room.

Tron1

I have been astral projecting. every day without a hdr probably someone is helping me do this I almost guarantee it and yes that can happen I have been to so many places I am not sure whats going to happen it's about probability. if you tune everything out you could tune yourself into someone else hdr which I am theorizing the theory. I have been into this for almost twenty years. I have seen a lot of strange occurences and that comes with the hdr.

Zeirbah

Steven Gibbs teleported himself right into my bedroom right on the side of me & my 16 year old son who was also asleep beside me because he heard strange noises also sensed someone was in the room.
I had something like this happen back in January, and I clearly remember hearing quick footsteps, but I was scared. I think what I experienced was a dimensional entity, but maybe it was him?

mariya94

I think it does, since you can tune it to transport you to any day and year. This means that you can transport to any other place if you tuned it in to the same day.

AGJackson

Just an idea.....

Has anyone ever tried tuning it to a specific time and place in the future, then wait for that time to be the present, and when that time is the present tune the HDR to the original time and place you were when you tuned it to the future? In other words tried to link a pint in your own future to a point in your own past?