Dream I Had About the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR)

the 14th doctor

Last night, I had some sort of dream that my HDR got fixed and was stronger, and I tuned it to teleport me to places. I was at a school in the art room, and I programmed it to teleport me to the front office. Next thing I know, I started going transparent and I appeared in the front office.

This makes me wonder, does the HDR have the power to teleport from place to place?
how did you know you were transparent?

Pegii

Just an idea.....

Has anyone ever tried tuning it to a specific time and place in the future, then wait for that time to be the present, and when that time is the present tune the HDR to the original time and place you were when you tuned it to the future? In other words tried to link a pint in your own future to a point in your own past?
????

Acela Cortese

Just an idea.....

Has anyone ever tried tuning it to a specific time and place in the future, then wait for that time to be the present, and when that time is the present tune the HDR to the original time and place you were when you tuned it to the future? In other words tried to link a pint in your own future to a point in your own past?
????
Ni I haven't done that . Hey has anyone had any luck with the HDR? I can't get it to do anything for me astral or otherwise . I do feel like my chakras are maybe charging but I can't astral anywhere in very frustrated

steven chiverton

Last night, I had some sort of dream that my HDR got fixed and was stronger, and I tuned it to teleport me to places. I was at a school in the art room, and I programmed it to teleport me to the front office. Next thing I know, I started going transparent and I appeared in the front office.

This makes me wonder, does the HDR have the power to teleport from place to place?
this transparent thing is the same thing that happened to someone who brought a hdr off gibbs and the women whos husband or partner blasted steven gibbs over it as her husband she says went transparent in front of her , this is in the radio interview with gibbs

Tron1

I have had numerous dreams about his type of post, where it comes from I have no idea. Of course I don't even own a hdr and know all about it, and know how to make them from scratch. You get me the parts I will build them. I might be starting a business in that soon. Getting a little f ed up with people now a day's. They all laugh at me because they don't understand what I'm telling them is real. Been at it for year's yet they still laugh. When I get a hdr again this time I am showing them the effects, and what it can actually do. I know there are flaws to the old one, I think thei 2012 and 2015 models have been fixed with those flaws.