Dreams And Their Interpretation

JasperMoon

Since our discussion last night about remote viewing and dreams, I wanted to start this thread. I thank you guys for this because I had another "tellling" dream last night or should I say early this morning. That's when I have them. This was the dream: It started out as one of my usual school dreams, but then it got really interesting. I was subbing in technology classes and I heard this major uproar outside the classroom while classes were changing. It was like the guys were getting into a terrible terrible fight. My next class turned out to be a Drawing and Design Production or DDP class. The boys finally came in, still being uproarious--the boys will be boys syndrome--and after a lttle time finally calmed down, were listening to me, cooperating like gentlemen and working on their projects. I was trying to help one of them put together some kind of work--it looked like a bridge--maybe even repair something on his work, but I don't know exactly. It also looked like a big loop in a highway section, but to scale. Anyway, when I woke up it gave me this epiphany. We have to bypass our Congress altogether. They are not going to help us create jobs any time soon, so we have to do it ourselves.

The operative word here from this dream: cooperative. The boys were fighting and fighting and when they entered the room to work on their projects were finally being cooperative and disciplined and with me! How many of you out there have heard of the farming word, COOPERATIVE?

This means to me, I think, that we all have to finally come together, forget our representatives in Washington and put our resources together ourselves, come together AS A COOPERATIVE, and put people to work through a joint effort. Whatever our expertise is in these enterprises, wherever we are and live, we must do this and buy the resources we have made from our enterprises to live on.

It may sound undaunting and bigger than we can handle, but think of the story of the pot of STONE SOUP. With a little bit here and a little bit there from everyone in the town and the leader or chef who stirs the pot, we can get a nice big, tasty vegetable soup everyone can eat and enjoy and be satisfied with. And we don't have to have the big corps. to buy from.

Even a mechanic can make us vehicles we can run around in within the area.

To heck with fancy stuff. We talked about getting along and living frugally. We can do this and we can live within our means.

Remember, render unto Caesar's what is Caesar's, unto God what is God's. If we live by this principle and thinking of us instead of them, give what is necessary to the government, what they demand, and then the rest goes to us and our fellow man, and we share, I think it will work.

What do you think, guys? Does this sound about right? Eventually, I think it is going to come down to this.

I stay away from screwing with "dreams", usually you tell 6 professional analysts to interpert and 8 out of 10 times you'll get different interpertations, which is realluy unfair to the person unquiring about a dream(s). The ones that caan "really do it" don't advertise and the "ones thatcan't do it, do".;) Now I can wait and see who starts throwwing stones first.:eek:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I stopped wondering about what my dreams are supposed to mean a long time ago. I don't mean dreams don't mean anything though.I just have a very hard time taking my dream, getting to find what every little bits mean then find out what the whole message is supposed to be.

I consider dreams to be more than the mere result of our imagination going wild once we are asleep. What they are exactly, I can't tell, but once you had a few vivid dreams in which you are able to do anything you may want and imagine, dreams no longer feel that simple to you.

Also, ask a few members around here who had premonitory dreams, they'll let you know how they feel about dreams and their meaning.

Crethox

A few years back I read some books about dreams and their meaning, but it just confused me more. One says some aspects mean this,other say it has some other meaning, just as Graveyard already said in his post.

What I depicted in the other thread about my dream, which my mother dreamt the same night. In that one we talked and the words that were spoken were clear. Not a dream where you have to try to figure out what it means by it's "pictures" (can't come up with a better term).

Now to get back to your question about Cooperative. We do have those in Holland. Mostly now those have grown into large businesses. Originally it was a joint effort of farmers to get a better deals for their products (milk, sugar to name a few).
Nowadays we see other kinds of cooperative around the country. People helping eachother out based on some sort of creditsystem and/or "trading" bypassing the currency we use. All these people who participate are contributing with something they are good in.