Drowning Fire With Sound ?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I also see how this works. It's an extension of the Chladni plate experiment which uses grains of sand that produce visual standing sound waves. But there is another device called Ruben's Tube which uses propane instead of sand to produce a visual standing wave effect. The burning flame along the Ruben's Tube has peaks and valleys indicating a standing wave. In the valleys note that the propane doesn't burn! It makes me wonder if an electronic circuit could be fabricated to just produce the section of the sound wave where the propane doesn't burn.

8thsinner

I remember rumours about this kinda of tech around that time but never saw anything about it, pretty cool but I don't quite get it. We know that 5g uses 60hz microwave range frequencies to compress oxygen molecules and accelerate respiratory issues, so how does the same or near same frequency also disperse oxygen too? Phase shifting it? different shaped wave?
Didn't really sound like a sinewave or square wave to me...
I've also heard rumours about similar theories being used as gunpowder suppression fields where frequencies are used to disable potential explosions but i've never seen proof of that yet either.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I remember rumours about this kinda of tech around that time but never saw anything about it, pretty cool but I don't quite get it. We know that 5g uses 60hz microwave range frequencies to compress oxygen molecules and accelerate respiratory issues, so how does the same or near same frequency also disperse oxygen too? Phase shifting it? different shaped wave?
Didn't really sound like a sinewave or square wave to me...
I've also heard rumours about similar theories being used as gunpowder suppression fields where frequencies are used to disable potential explosions but i've never seen proof of that yet either.

I used to do lots of experimentation building electronic circuits that could do a wide variety of phenomena. I would start by using a diode to rectify the signal to an appropriate sound transducer. A regular speaker would probably not work. But a piezo transducer might work if I alternated the rectified signal output between a couple of piezo transducers. A standing sound wave shows air pressure to be minimum where the quench effect is needed. So I would just be using half the sound wave. Probably the side where the pressure is decreasing in a ramp wave style waveform.

steven chiverton

I also see how this works. It's an extension of the Chladni plate experiment which uses grains of sand that produce visual standing sound waves. But there is another device called Ruben's Tube which uses propane instead of sand to produce a visual standing wave effect. The burning flame along the Ruben's Tube has peaks and valleys indicating a standing wave. In the valleys note that the propane doesn't burn! It makes me wonder if an electronic circuit could be fabricated to just produce the section of the sound wave where the propane doesn't burn.

good idea he didnt put the fire out completely he just re shaped it with various sound waves so instead of fighting fire he just basically made it perform different acts so it needs to be fighting fire not circus training it to perform acts thats nots not fire fighting till the fire is dead

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
good idea he didnt put the fire out completely he just re shaped it with various sound waves so instead of fighting fire he just basically made it perform different acts so it needs to be fighting fire not circus training to to perform acts thats nots not fire fighting till the fire is dead

My idea could be flawed. I don't know if a piezo transducer can reproduce the quench part of the standing sound wave. Or if it is possible to produce sound like that. But at least we can see there is a quenched part of the standing wave. That part is fact.