Dunblane - The forerunner to Sandy Hook

Iochd

confido esse meruit
Living in Scotland In 1996, I remember feeling shocked when we first heard of this event, as we ourselves had a young child then. However, it wasn’t until the Sandy Hook incident in 2012 that I came to the realisation that this incident had been in effect a very poorly scripted and badly enacted false flag event, directed at gun control. Prior to this I had also blindly accepted all other “Mass Shootings” at face value and being genuine, only to discover that upon even superficial inspection, they too were all hoaxes.

I tried to look more in depth into the Dunblane incident but at that time, the only available reporting was provided exclusively by the controlled media, as cell phone cameras, You tube and other means of non-mainstream-media reporting were not in vogue as yet.

However even upon briefly reviewing the very few media videos available and which I have included links to, it too became evident that this was also a false flag event directed at gun control and which resulted in no loss of life. As the 1987 “Hungerford Massacre” had failed to whip up enough public outrage, the powers to be had decided to ramp up the emotional marketing, using children this time round.

Australia had their own show following within weeks of Dunblane, featuring the “Port Arthur Massacre”

Shortly after the Dunblane event, in London, supposed bereaved parents took to the stage in their real role as political lobbyists for gun control and within a year, handguns were prohibited.

As of December 2016 in Scotland, air and high energy B.B. guns now require either air weapon or firearms licensing whose legislation was driven by a single incident, again in Scotland in 2005, where a drug addict we are told, apparently whilst taking pot shots from an upstairs window decided to shoot at a baby in a pram and apparently killed the infant. A number of subsequent accounts suggest that this was also another staged event with no injury or harm being done, but effectively resulted in the banning through licencing of air powered guns, albeit nearly 11 years later.

Australia goes one getter and now some forms of Nerf guns are banned in this country.

In analysing these events, I have always found body language to betray the lies and anyone who has watched these videos and noted the lack of emotion shown from the individuals portraying to be the parents or those involved, will also realise, that what they have been told by the government controlled media which includes, medical, emergency and religious personnel to name but some , was an entire fabrication.

Re Dunblane

I have attached some links as follows:

Meeting at 10 Downing Street for bereaved parents to meet with then Prime Minister “Tony Blair” the man who lied about Saddam Hussein to justify joining the U.S. in declaring war on Iraq.

The tone of this event doesn’t seem indicative of one which should have been a solemn gathering where bereaved parents of recently murdered young children are consoled by politicians.

Instead it’s more like a garden party with much merriment being had on all sides

Listen to the” parent “jovially speaking with Tony Blair at 1.17 where he lightheartedly says:

“My daughters’ in the ground, it could have been your daughter “then apologises for speaking this way to this great man.

“School reopens nine days after Massacre”

The school re opens only nine days after this horrific event with parents and children gaily heading back to the scene surely of many future nightmares. The individual portraying the part of the Head teacher appears a wholly emotionless dark one who happily prattles on about teddy bears and happy children without a single mention of those 16 slaughtered children, their parents or their teacher.

Quoting “The evil that came last week is gone” good lines and very similar to the script later adopted for use in the Sandy Hook version.

Further interview with Head teacher

Bedside interview with Special needs assistant Mary Blake. Whose smiling face and only concern appears to have been how nice her meeting with John Major, then Prime Minister and the Blair’s the replacements, with no mention whatsoever about the 16 children and their teacher who were slaughtered by this crazed gunman, until she is prompted by the reporter to pass comment on this, which she then does without much thought or concern. This cheery lady shows no emotion whatsoever for the loss of these 16 lives and I’m not sure as to why the camera chose to zoom in on her hand, possibly to show the IV as it was the only indication of any ” medical intervention” on her body, but what about the dirt in those fingernails?

Finally authentication of this comes in the form of this overly relaxed and cocky “Doctor” who perhaps as a result of his concern in regards to the suspiciously cheery disposition of his patient, attempts to now magnify the extent and severity of her injuries from that of previous police and media reports and rereinforces her condition by explaining that she actually had multiple gunshot wounds to both legs and that she is either one of the luckiest ladies around or has one of the hardest heads, because, in addition to the legs, she also had a bullet entry wound above her right ear and an exit wound on her lower neck and yet, she has come to no harm from that – all of that and not a mark or dressing on her head, even for visual effect.

Absolutely amazing, given that Thomas Hamilton the “perpetrator” apparently had two 9mm semi-automatic pistols and two .357 revolvers, that she was shot with one of these weapons and having intimate knowledge of these particular firearms myself, I can assure you that if she had in fact been shot with either as claimed, she would not be sitting in bed wearing only a smile or have come to no harm as a result.

Finally not sure the role tennis playing celebrity Murray “survivor “brothers, specifically the recently knighted “Andy” played and continues to play in all of this, but he seems well connected within the political scene and references back to the incident are made at every opportunity, perpetuating the event and his emotional performance at the old school is up there with that of Robbie Parker, latterly of Sandy Hook notoriety.

Interesting to note the recent headlines regarding his brother- in- law, Scott Sears, again referencing Andy, where the former has just completed an epic human feat by single handedly conquered the South Pole, fighting through -50 C temperatures and 150 MPH winds and all of this whilst carrying/towing 90 Kg supplies – What a guy, absolutely unbelievable, yes totally unbelievable. Yet after enduring all of this, our Hero is recognised only as Andy Murray’s brother- in - law.

Mayhem

Zenith
Its all a game for them. When you start to expose this.

You get threats, yes anyway, you have to have eyes in the back of your head.

2 big fellas didnt see it like that recently, pulled a knife lol both of them went down hehes.

Not the first time either.

Hazzie Hippie

Hello . Read the post. Don’t like talking about Sandy Hook much, but thank you for posting.