Ebola

wyldberi

Interesting. Today is Dr. Salk's 100th birthday, as the animation on Google's home page celebrates.

The connection between the U.S. Army and biological weapons research is pure evil. It's one of the better arguments available to illustrate the existence of a shadow government that controls the USA. Back during the October and November of 2000 I was reading a book by dentist / epidemiologist named Horowitz who uncovered the connection between our military and the guy in the USA who claimed to have isolated the AIDS causing virus. That guy was at the top of the food chain at the NIH. He was given a grant to develop a virus whose functional description reads identical to the description of the AIDS virus in an impossibly short period of time. There's an actual document from government archives that contains the text of the grant application for a retro virus that does what AIDS does.

The Horowitz explanation for this is that the guy with the grant had already developed the virus using NIH resources, and was seeking a grant to duplicate the research to cover up the work that had previously been some sort of black ops development program. There are still questions in my mind about the origination and spread of AIDS, and this in light of reports that link USA government operations in Africa and San Francisco, California just prior to the outbreak of the disease. There are also links to the drug treatments being given to AIDS victims that indicate the drug companies involved are knowingly holding back a cure in order to continue reaping the fortunes being spent on drug treatments that control the symptoms and prolong the life of the victim. This is the same business model followed by those who pedal the addictive drugs of heroin and cocaine that have been outlawed under the guise of a war on drugs.

This is the same government whose CIA was documented to be bringing cocaine into the USA to be distributed in large domestic urban centers having large populations of black ethnic minorities for the purpose of population control. This was documented by Gary Webb, an award winning journalist for the San Jose Mercury News in a series of newspaper articles he authored. This is the same Gary Webb who committed "suicide" by notably shooting himself in the head -- twice. After Webb's death, no further reportage or investigations have been undertaken except by those who have been branded as being conspiracy theorists, and therefore unreliable kooks who suffer from paranoia.

There are stories about the protected war criminal dondal rumsfeld who had documented ties to the drug company that produced Cipro, and touted as an effective treatment for anthrax back when that unresolved "threat" to public safety emerged.

When the criminal bush-2 white house administration invaded Iraq, the military commanders "mistakenly" forget to secure the Iraqi munitions bunkers and storage facilities, until after remnants of Iraq's former military waltzed in and ceased the weapons and munitions stored there.

In this ebola threat, we had a government run infections disease infrastructure that understood the threat when the ebola outbreak began months and months ago. These public servants sat on their hands and did nothing to stop the spread of the outbreak when it could have been more easily contained. This is not a simple example of government incompetence; there was no failure to adequately assess the situation. This was gross negligence by the administrators in charge at the CDC, the NIH, and USAMRIID, and is an indictable criminal activity -- if you can find a prosecutor willing to pursue the case. Shades of Rupert Murdock.

wyldberi

so why they lie ?

The speculation is the people who are actually running the American government and military lie to the Public in order to increase the control they exercise over the Public.

American Citizens are used to living with the idea they have the freedom to carry out their activities without any government intervention. This is a fantasy, but that's a different story. The threat of terrorism, whether the threat be real or deliberately fabricated by agencies within the government, is used to create new laws and police procedures designed to restrict the freedom of law abiding Citizens.

The ebola outbreaks in Africa present these same unofficial government officials with another opportunity to threaten and cause fear in the Public's mind that allows those officials to tighten the noose even more around the collective necks of the population.

arvin

My hypothesis about this.

They use ebola to eliminate living ancient human species.
The rest is yours to explain. Haha. Laptop's battery is going down and I have to go too.
Later guys :LOL:

arvin

I don't understand what you mean when you refer to collective target. Can you explain that for me?
i mean the reason why they doing this and i think arvin gives me that

Based on my current knowledge. Ask others and do some researches too for sure. :LOL:

We humans are composed of different species. As humans evolve we create new advanced human species (convergent and divergent evolution of Darwin) and we can be categorized in many aspects such as blood type, race, tracing origin upto modern descendants, etc etc.

Older human species cannot survive in the future due to lack of traits such as:
Lack of recorded antigens
Biochem properties of the body cannot handle GMO products
Body's oxygen affinity. (We need less oxygen in the future)
Genetic problems.
Etc...

In order to create more and faster advanced human species they must eliminate "unfit" species.
Older species are being prevented to converge with new species until they become extinct.