Eddsworldftw11 here.

Eddsworldftw11

Hello, Paranormalis.

My name is Eddsworldftw11.

I have developed a fascination with time travel. I plan to find a way to get this ability soon.

I hope we can be friends. Ask me any questions, and I will reply.

-Eddsworldftw11

TimeFlipper

Hello, Paranormalis.

I have developed a fascination with time travel. I plan to find a way to get this ability soon.

-Eddsworldftw11
When you speak of the, "ability" to time-travel, are you talking about Astral Time-Travel? :)
And welcome to Paranormalis (y)

Eddsworldftw11

Hello, Paranormalis.

-Eddsworldftw11
When you speak of the, "ability" to time-travel, are you talking about Astral Time-Travel? :)

Time-Travel in General. Though I'm more interested in looking for ways where I can physically interact with objects in that past.

I kinda like how it's portrayed in Back to the Future and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Travelling through time in a way where only you know the future (like Homura Akemi from Madoka Magica) and having objects that travel with you to the past (like the DeLorean Time Machine or Homura's Soul Gem) intrigues me too.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
They there, welcome to the forum! I'm glad you found us and decided to take part in the conversation.

Did you see Dr. Strange? It's awesome and has some time travel scenes. :)

Eddsworldftw11

They there, welcome to the forum! I'm glad you found us and decided to take part in the conversation.

I didn't see Doctor Strange. Sorry. Generally, I'm not interested in Superhero films.

Actually, I do watch some episodes of Doctor Who, and I do marathon all 12 episodes of Madoka Magica. So, my thoughts on time travel came from both series, and I generally can understand some Madoka Magica lingo, like Soul Gem and Grief Seed.

TimeFlipper

Hello, Paranormalis.

-Eddsworldftw11

Time-Travel in General. Though I'm more interested in looking for ways where I can physically interact with objects in that past.

I kinda like how it's portrayed in Back to the Future and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Travelling through time in a way where only you know the future (like Homura Akemi from Madoka Magica) and having objects that travel with you to the past (like the DeLorean Time Machine or Homura's Soul Gem) intrigues me too.
009.JPG :D

Eddsworldftw11

View attachment 5804 :D
Thanks for that attached image of the DeLorean!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member Eddsworldftw11 to this great forum, your schooling
will start with the reading of posting here and asking questions about
Time Travel and ET's and much more.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

Welcome new member Eddsworldftw11 to this great forum, your schooling
will start with the reading of posting here and asking questions about
Time Travel and ET's and much more.

Professor Opmmur
Good to see you back with us again Prof (y)
Merry Christmas to you and your family :)