Media Edward Snowden leaks top secret alien video August 21, 2016

Gacut

Time wanderer
it's really well made. I want this to be true but sadly, it isn't.

Krish

The fact that the Universal Governance was not talked and God was not there...means,whatever it is, it is not there...besides one can not physically go backwards in time...and change the mass of the Universe.....only information...

Besides, we look much better...like Angels in the future...

Himalayan Hermit

Friends - those saying hoax. Please share if it's your opinion, or if it's indeed been debunked?
Also my original question wasn't commented on :D - Does Snowden have anything to do with this video or is the Youtube uploader just abusing his name?

@ Krish - on the contrary a very large number of people now believe that we *might* be getting visits from Future Humans which could be attributed to at least some part of so called Aliens that visit us. I personally also have no issues buying that theory. Who knows - may be we do invent time travel down the road and the future species want to see what their primitive ancestors (that's us!) were like :D

And I do agree that the alleged alien's comments on God can be unsettling but without further details and context, I wouldn't worry about the fact that whether he's saying God does not exist. One interpretation could be that there is only one supreme power that has no beginning and no end - as compared to the religious boundaries. Anyways that's irrelevant to this thread.

Any more opinions on the video?
I wish it was REAL @!!

Krish

@ Krish - on the contrary a very large number of people now believe that we *might* be getting visits from Future Humans which could be attributed to at least some part of so called Aliens that visit us. I personally also have no issues buying that theory. Who knows - may be we do invent time travel down the road and the future species want to see what their primitive ancestors (that's us!) were like :D

L @!!

When real (old in civilization) Aliens say the opposite...then we have a problem...They say, what I posted...thanks...

DocVance

If Snowden leaked something like this he'd make a huge deal of it, it wouldn't just show up on a mysterious unrelated youtube account one day.

Definitely CGI but a good message.

J.Cappello

Here is one without the "old time projector" effect placed over top, higher resolution and a different "story" in the description. Neat looking CGI. In this one you can see a subtle "dust" effect and maybe a bit of "grain" thrown in. I probably would have put more grain in the video myself. You can find a bunch of different uploads of this in various qualities. This particular video was the highest sample I came across so far, that being said it is spliced with other footage/content in this particular version.