El Chupacabra

Peregrini

Xoloitzcuintli
Well tell the people in south and north carolina that are having thre livestock ate and the blood drank dry. Coincidence i think not. Or better yet the humans that are being attacked numerous reports some even killed.
I would like to see a reference to the source of these numerous reports. I haven't heard of any myself. I'd like to read about the attacks.

Samstwitch

Here are Videos of the Chupacabra...I could imagine it killing chickens and such, but it seems to be the one that's more afraid of humans.

notoverrated

Seems to me that DNA analysis would clear things up.
I'm still waiting for a live Bigfoot or dead body to be found.
i heard from the squatchin guy tht they have a chunk of bigfoot flesh and are doing DNA stuff on it and so far it has proved to be hominid but not human so we must wait a lill bit longer.

BlastTyrant

Sadly Pere no one will still believe it, it will be dismissed as a hoax or something else, ive ran into far to many people that believe it to be fake and nothing but a Live speciman will make them happy and even then its iffy if they will believe in it.

As for the chupicabra i thought what they found there to be the nail in the coffin that it excists?

Mr.Spiridakos

Re: El Chupacabra Pictures

With so many pictures to explain away...I have a tough time believing this thing is real.

chapacabra4.jpg

Obviously a deceased hairless dog of a larger breed...these are well documented throughout South America.

chupacabra1.jpg

Most assuredly a deceased mexican hairless chihuahua.

chupacabra2.jpg

Another deceased chihuahua.

chupacabra3.jpg

Now this one I can't explain...very odd, maybe a deformed dog or even a fish? So hard to tell with something that has begun to decay.

Anyway, let me know what you think.
Well i'm almost 100% sure that the first pictures are dead dogs, but the last one...what the hell is that thing? It doesn't look like a dog and it is decaying so you can't really tell what this beast is but damn it's ugly !

BlastTyrant

Ya i would say the first one's are dogs but that last pic screams fake to me. if there was a creature like that being killed it would be all over the news.