Election Prediction: Worst Possible Scenario

Orpheus Rex

I hope this election is the farthest from the truth as possible, this is my vision of the worst possible election outcome.
  • Trump will win the election by popular vote
  • An investigation will be launched by DHS (Department of Homeland Security) or other government bodies.
  • The investigation will reveal Russian tampering (which will be false, as the election system is too complex in lieu of hundreds of thousand closed systems and election rules that vary down to the local levels.)
  • The Department of Homeland Security will use it's recently granted ability to take power over the election system
  • A second 'secure' election takes place
  • Hillary is found to be the winner
  • Complaints are dealt with by widespread media ridicule and FBI entrapment
  • Shit hits the fan
  • Nuclear war

Trust is weakness.

TnWatchdog

I hope this election is the farthest from the truth as possible, this is my vision of the worst possible election outcome.
  • An investigation will be launched by DHS (Department of Homeland Security) or other government bodies.
  • The investigation will reveal Russian tampering (which will be false, as the election system is too complex in lieu of hundreds of thousand closed systems and election rules that vary down to the local levels.)
  • The Department of Homeland Security will use it's recently granted ability to take power over the election system
  • Shit hits the fan
  • Nuclear war

Trust is weakness.
Or Obummer comes in to save the day and enacts an Executive Order allowing him to get a third term...oh my, then Biden steps down and Hillary is appointed VP. For some reason Obummer has gotten the Zika virus and is no longer with us.
Hillary announces that she is now the President...shit hits the fan...nuclear war.

paradox404

• Shit hits the fan
  • Nuclear war

Trust is weakness.

I recon that Trump will receive the most votes but the actual vote numbers will show Hilary as being the winner.

14708105_1728054540853337_5263965168911511391_n.jpg

Shit hits the fan.

Nuclear war.

Weirstone

Worst Case Scenarios:

1)Clinton wins, starts WW3

2)Clinton wins, chance of Trump starting a civil war

3) Trump wins, riots break out, chance of civil war without Trump

4) Clinton wins, riots break out, chance of civil war

etc. etc.

A third party candidate winning is out of the question. Both are liars, and both are megalomaniacs.

Metal Magus

It's sorta a sick feeling to injest this joke of an election, news in general.

I love the idea but let's turn it on its head, it'd probably just run itself then.. haha

paradox404

It's sorta a sick feeling to injest this joke of an election, news in general.

I love the idea but let's turn it on its head, it'd probably just run itself then.. haha

If you think America has bad politics, try Australian politics. Its just a bunch of wusses stabing each other in the back...

Metal Magus

If your going to fool me at least make it look like you don't have something to hide, at the least. Or just be straight..

It's complicated but not really self sustainability and well whatever we want to do from there, that's the idea right? Proliferate positively, at least try.

paradox404

If your going to fool me at least make it look like you don't have something to hide, at the least. Or just be straight..

It's complicated but not really self sustainability and well whatever we want to do from there, that's the idea right? Proliferate positively, at least try.

Thats what western nations lack. Sustainability. All trade deals seem to put western nations in deficit. How on earth do people think stuff like that is logical? Sell stuff for cheap so the nation your selling it to can use what they need and still make a profit?

What really needs to happen now is a democracy reset. Re do everything from the ground up, more transparent government. What we need is a more direct form of government, the current form just doesn't work. If there is a law that affects a major chunk of the population the population needs to have a say. If a referendum/plebiscite yeilds a particular result it should not be overturned under any circumstances unless there is evidence of voting fraud. (Like the rigging it a certain way.)

Reset will be fun though... Hahaha my nightmares are coming true... God help us all... :unsure:

Metal Magus

Thats what western nations lack. Sustainability. All trade deals seem to put western nations in deficit. How on earth do people think stuff like that is logical? Sell stuff for cheap so the nation your selling it to can use what they need and still make a profit?

What really needs to happen now is a democracy reset. Re do everything from the ground up, more transparent government. What we need is a more direct form of government, the current form just doesn't work. If there is a law that affects a major chunk of the population the population needs to have a say. If a referendum/plebiscite yeilds a particular result it should not be overturned under any circumstances unless there is evidence of voting fraud. (Like the rigging it a certain way.)

Reset will be fun though... Hahaha my nightmares are coming true... God help us all... :unsure:

It's nice to know that without truly knowing you not all are asleep. I think once it's presented to everyone it'll just spread. You know it's possible and resistance will happen but I foreal let's get on with this thing we call life.

Seems like we are dragging are feet for no good reason, probably should be, maybe start sprinting. We really species's are so masochistic as a whole and it's sad. I'd hope just the rules woulda been presented in relation with all the information a little better. Good place to start