Electronic Jammers Illegal

Justinian

So I find this post on the FCC's home page. Cell Phone and GPS Jamming | FCC.gov

Now here is what doesn't make sense. I can understand that you don't want people jamming the radio signals going to emergency responders.. BUT, they list one of the reasons that people won't be able to call 911. Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but when I was a kid we didn't have cell phones. And we called the fire department just fine. I mean does anyone know of any place growing up that they had home phones and couldn't call the police? I'm perplexed.

BlastTyrant

Cell phone wise i can understand, be the same concept for Satallite TV and CB's all focus on Radio Waves. Old school phones were mostly Corded directly into walls which went into the annoying humming poles outside. Cordless house phones are the same concept, short range Waves to a Wall outlet and plug in.

HDRKID

I still remember these cell phone jammers. They were popular in movie cinemas. Well, they are now gone. Basically, there were too many complaints about the technology and you still hear people talking on the phone while you are seeing a movie. Not much any one can do about it - we guess. :(

"With the kind of shape I'm in, you could donate my body to science fiction." - Rodney Dangerfield

"I am selling my soloflex, which I never did use. Muscles to prove it!" - HDRKID

JerryMarcinko

I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called cell phone jammer could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here cell phone jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers