Elusive proof of time travel

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
YEs , DR Y found it right away , i didnt expect it to have this title

this is exactly what i plan to build, this video make sense in all direction and logic
Correct me if im wrong, but there is nothing on that video clip to explain what the guy is doing..there is no commentary, all we see is a bag..a whip aerial and a flash of light and nothing at all to say its a time-travelling device, it could be anything..:confused:

It is a fake video made by Eyesview media. The man is their owner Clay.
like i said before, i knew it was fake when it was made more than ten years ago, butt he whole idea of it talks to me and i want to decipher this idea and make it real, i know i can

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Correct me if im wrong, but there is nothing on that video clip to explain what the guy is doing..there is no commentary, all we see is a bag..a whip aerial and a flash of light and nothing at all to say its a time-travelling device, it could be anything..:confused:

It is a fake video made by Eyesview media. The man is their owner Clay.
like i said before, i knew it was fake when it was made more than ten years ago, butt he whole idea of it talks to me and i want to decipher this idea and make it real, i know i can

Much technology has come from fiction, Star Trek as an example, so go for it. Good luck. :)

TimeFlipper

@DoctorZ If you want the theory and mathematics of time, Al Bielek and Preston Nichols produced two VHS tapes titled, The Philadelphia Experiment and The Delta-T-Generator part one and two..both of them were done at the International Tesla Society Conference at Colorado Springs, 24th of July 1993...

In the first VHS tape, Al Bielek describes the full workings of the Philadelphia Experiment including the dates and all the people involved with that experiment..In the second VHS tape Preston Nichols shows the full math of "Time" on a black board plus the theory behind it and later describes how Quantum Tunnelling has its purpose in creating a time-vortex...

Both tapes are excellent and i purchased both of them in 2003 from Sky Books for a few Dollars..You might have heard of Peter Moon who is the editor of Sky Books and co writer with Preston Nichols and his Montauk series of books...I was in contact with Peter Moon last year and he told me that both those VHS tapes are still available..I suggest you buy both of those tapes, as you will not find a better way for the mathematics of "Time" or a simpler way of manipulating time via Quantum Tunnelling..

You will discover devices that allege they contain a Quantum Tunneling process, such as the Electron Tunnelling Microscope, but in fact they work on Quantum "Punching" whereby chains of electrons punch their way through the process...one electron punches its way forward, then loses its charge, followed by another electron which punches forward a bit further then loses its charge, and so on and so on..the movement of each electron is seen as constant punching..sorry i cant describe it any better..

Last edited:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
@DoctorZ If you want the theory and mathematics of time, Al Bielek and Preston Nichols produced two VHS tapes titled, The Philadelphia Experiment and The Delta-T-Generator part one and two..both of them were done at the International Tesla Society Conference at Colorado Springs, 24th of July 1993...

In the first VHS tape, Al Bielek describes the full workings of the Philadelphia Experiment including the dates and all the people involved with that experiment..In the second VHS tape Preston Nichols shows the full math of "Time" on a black board plus the theory behind it and later describes how Quantum Tunnelling has its purpose in creating a time-vortex...

Both tapes are excellent and i purchased both of them in 2003 from Sky Books for a few Dollars..You might have heard of Peter Moon who is the editor of Sky Books and co writer with Preston Nichols and his Montauk series of books...I was in contact with Peter Moon last year and he told me that both those VHS tapes are still available..I suggest you buy both of those tapes, as you will not find a better way for the mathematics of "Time" or a simpler way of manipulating time via Quantum Tunnelling..

You will discover devices that allege they contain a Quantum Tunneling process, such as the Electron Tunnelling Microscope, but in fact they work on Quantum "Punching" whereby chains of electrons punch their way through the process...one electron punches its way forward, then loses its charge, followed by another electron which punches forward a bit further then loses its charge, and so on and so on..the movement of each electron is seen as constant punching..sorry i cant describe it any better..
Good insight
but back in the days of my early research i did the next best thing and meet them both at there respective house, i had the blessing of them both explaining how to, and the rough of it , nichols explain to me the montauk experiment and bielek did the best ( after his firs health issue ) to explain to me the PX, i know how all they work but i got my own theory on this and this fake video gave me all the insight i need now, and i will make it my way as per usual

TimeFlipper

@DoctorZ But dont forget the most interesting part of one of those VHS tapes i mentioned to you, and that is the math of time by Preston Nichols plus his full explanation of it...You yourself asked us for the mathmatics of time, and i cant think of a better guy to give you that info (y)

Tron1

John if you want to put my buddy down then you should be timed out, Anyone else but Z. Please be respectful.

TimeFlipper

John if you want to put my buddy down then you should be timed out, Anyone else but Z. Please be respectful.
Baz, i have no idea what you are rambling on about...DrZ asked for info on one of his vlogs, and i gave it to him in the respectful way possible!!..Opmmur even gave me a like for it and i think DrZ is bigger friend to him than what you are...You are twisting things about in your mind, which makes you think you see what in fact you dont see...Get a grip on your reading skills!

TimeFlipper

flipper,

whats your opinion about Nichols and bielek? also what do you think about andy basiago
Nichols is a great electronics engineer and none of the so called De-bunkers of him have ever tried to dispute his electronic expertise..
Bielek is the very best narrator for all topics regarding time-travel..As for Basiago i have seen parts of his videos posted on here and i find him dull and uninteresting, and of course he is a politician which doesnt endear me to him anyways lol...Here is a politician joke, hope you like it..
Yesterday i realised it must have been very very cold, because i saw a politician with his hands in his "own" pockets ;) :D

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Well I may be gullible when it comes to the three people mentioned above.

Preston Nichols - Preston Nichols is very knowledgeable in electronics, he has been an active ham radio like TimeFlipper and myself. I'm very familiar with most of his videos and books, I find him a very interesting person. I have never met Preston Nichols, but Al Bielek spoke very highly of Preston Nichols and his time travel knowledge.

Al Bielek - I have known Al Bielek personally for a number of years prior to his passing. He has been to my home when I lived in Denver, Colorado twice and when he was spending a summer in Denver, I was also invited to his home/apartment. I've had many one-on-one conversations with Al on many subjects. As far as I can tell Al Bielek was truthful in the information in his videos and conversations in person. Much of what I've heard in private with Al has been collaborated with other sources not connected to Al Bielek.

Andrew Basiago - I have never met Andrew Basiago, but his comments seemed to ring true when you compare it to other sources not connected in any way to Andrew Basiago especially the Mars data. Al Bielek also confirmed similar information about Mars as did other individuals not named here which stated similar information about Mars and other time travel projects.

Professor Opmmur