Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean

1whoknox

Very interesting read on The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean. I'm on Tablet 4: Space Born. What is being described sound like Astral Traveling. These tablets are said to exist but no one in the public has ever seen them from what I read. It seems to read like the bible as well.

rydu5u7a.jpg

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean

Harte

The version you linked to was fabricated in 1925 by Doreal.

There is a "legitimate" version - it dates to around the 6th Century AD,

IOW, it's not Egyptian, though it may have some Ptolemaic (Greek) Egyptian elements in it.

The real version contains no "profounf spiritual technology," although it may be profound and spiritual, both a simple matter of opinion (of course.)

Harte

1whoknox

I wonder what motives this guy dr doreal would have to fabricate the translation? I'm sure that he would have been influenced by the "white lodge" if this is true but to what means? To cover something else up? To point us in the wrong direction? I need to find that original translation.

1whoknox

I created this thread to get everyones input on this subject so that I can learn more. I hope no one gets banned none of us really know the real truth on any of these subjects I don't see why debating would get someone banned unless someone complains. please continue.