1. Dismiss Notice

End of the World Predictions

Discussion in 'Future Predictions' started by Opmmur, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Opmmur

Opmmur Time Travel Professor Premium

NightTerrors
    Published on Oct 26, 2017

Nine frightening end of the world predictions that pose the greatest threats to humanity today. Will the Earth perish in fire or in ice? You may not have to wait five billion years before the planet is burnt to a cinder. Our sun will exhaust its supply of hydrogen and begin to burn helium, growing into a red giant. The outer layer of the sun will envelope the Earth, reducing all life to ashes. This could lead one to ask, what might cause the world to end tomorrow?

TimeFlipper and TnWatchdog like this.
  2. Loading...

3. TnWatchdog

TnWatchdog Senior Member Premium

nn7ECuDRWMnGU.gif
    We are just like sitting ducks waiting for something to happen

I personally would choose going out in a black hole. "@Einstein they are real" I would say, while being sucked in.

Einstein and TimeFlipper like this.

4. Einstein

Einstein Temporal Engineer

I can understand why you would believe this. An imaginary death would be much preferred.

TnWatchdog likes this.

5. Pix3l_P0w3r

Pix3l_P0w3r Junior Member

I believe that these could be events from parallel worldlines and the fact that this information exists in our worldline essentially guarantees it won't occur. We're stepping across a veil that is really difficult to grasp because once we step across that veil, we effectively change it. It's hard to understand how our thoughts can affect the world around us, but it surely does and it has been proven. The largest effect you can see with your own thoughts, is how you feel and perceive the world around you.

steven chiverton likes this.