End Of The World

tggb3k

End of the world

So I know I am not the first to figure this out, but here it goes.

1) Nostradamus predicted that the "last pope" would be John Paul II. After which the next elected pope would basically be plague ridden and cause the end of the church. This change took place in 2005

2) The Mayan calander ends in 2012 for aparently no reason. From what I have seen this is basically the prediction of the end of the world.

3) The rapture or end of days will last seven years until the second coming of Christ.

2005 + 7 = 2012...

gl100

Re: End of the world

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"tggb3k\")</div>

1) Nostradamus predicted that the \"last pope\" would be John Paul II. After which the next elected pope would basically be plague ridden and cause the end of the church. This change took place in 2005

2) The Mayan calander ends in 2012 for aparently no reason. From what I have seen this is basically the prediction of the end of the world.

3) The rapture or end of days will last seven years until the second coming of Christ.

2005 + 7 = 2012...[/b]

1) If he did, then he was obviously wrong. Can't predict a "last" pope and then another one. Could you site the actual quatrian from Nostradamus and his papal prophecy?

2) It does not end for no apparent reason. It signifies the end of one of the Mayan Cycles. It has nothing to do with the end of the world. At least not according to Mayan folklore.

3.) Jesus is coming? In 7 years? Quick, everybody look busy.

Man has been predicting the end of the world as long as he's been around. You'd think that with all of those predictions spanning all of the millenia, somebody would have gotten right by now.

StarLord

I am with G100 on this.

Hasn't anybody taken the time to realize that the end of a printed calander has nothing to do with the end of the world? How could anyone fall for that?
Jeeze, gets those Mayan's on the horn and order a new Calander to be chisled up...

Maltuvius

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"tggb3k\")</div>
?
1) Nostradamus predicted that the \"last pope\" would be John Paul II. ?After which the next elected pope would basically be plague ridden and cause the end of the church. This change took place in 2005
?
2) The Mayan calander ends in 2012 for aparently no reason. ?From what I have seen this is basically the prediction of the end of the world.
?
?
2005 + 7 = 2012...[/b]

To hell with Nostradamus and the Mayan cal. if you believe in God then read your Bible in revelations and you will find that the end will start with the coming of the Anti-Christ . Christ also Quotes that no one but God himself shall know the time and the season of the coming of Christ......

1) Nostradamus predicted that the "last pope" would be John Paul II. After which the next elected pope would basically be plague ridden and cause the end of the church. This change took place in 2005

2005 + 7 = 2012...[/QUOTE

There Will be no last pope he will be known as the false prophet who will align himself with the Anti-Christ to confuse the world and to lead the unsaved to the fires of eternal damnation. Just read your Bible and it will tell you all that you will need to know about the end times and who the main charactures will be.

virtualgirl

Maltuvius,

Not everyone here has christian beliefs. Some believe that Nostradomus was one of the greatest seers to ever live. The reason he was so cryptic is because if he came out and said exactly what he was seeing, he would have been tried as a heretic. Some also see the Mayans as being an advanced race. We see the calendar as a paper date keeper. They could have seen the calendar as something else entirely.

You also have to remember that the bible was written thousands of years ago. Language has changed radically since then. It was also originally written in hebrew. If you understand hebrew then you know that one sentence can many several different things depending on who's reading it. :)

Virtualgirl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Maltuvius\")</div>
To hell with Nostradamus and the Mayan cal. if you believe in God then read your Bible in revelations and you will find that the end will start with the coming of the Anti-Christ . Christ also Quotes that no one but God himself shall know the time and the season of the coming of Christ......
.[/b]

According to your bible you aren't supposed to dabble in the occult, technically this website could fall in that category. Are you sure you aren't sinning right now?

WaKKO15169

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
1) If he did, then he was obviously wrong. Can't predict a \"last\" pope and then another one. Could you site the actual quatrian from Nostradamus and his papal prophecy?

2) It does not end for no apparent reason. It signifies the end of one of the Mayan Cycles. It has nothing to do with the end of the world. At least not according to Mayan folklore.

3.) Jesus is coming? In 7 years? Quick, everybody look busy.

Man has been predicting the end of the world as long as he's been around. You'd think that with all of those predictions spanning all of the millenia, somebody would have gotten right by now.[/b]

I understnad that you are obviously looking for something more than just thoughts and ideas. But this is a forum for people who wan to discuss what they think. Your not gonna get anything other than thoughts and ideas. If you want to bash him on the fact that he hasn't displayed proof and debunk the idea try providing proof yourself. It will make reading this forum alot more intresting and help figure out a better opinion on these subjects. As ussual this is just friendly advice.

And as far as my opinion on this subject goes....i don't care. If demons come out and the weather changes and everything starts dieing from disease and war I wouldn't blink. Its preatty much the way it is now. The world is a big place but its still small enough that I could reach out and touch someone.
Every day isn't a trial and there is no point to life that I can find. I am here to live and thats what I suceed at every day.

I gotta worry about what I do and not what others do. Adjust and move forward. I am not atheist. Me and GOD just don't see eye to eye.

TheA10tion

well in my opinion let's respect the legacy of Nostradamus...

I believe on him in the sense that He predict a scenario which totally happens nowadays!!

he also predict the 9/11 in New York and he also said that the signs of the end of the world is there is a lot of natural disaster/phenomena will occur also NOWADAYS...

so let's Pray!!!
many of us are not prepared!!!!

Superman

The whole world was shocked with the movie 2012 and the revelations of some predictions added all up. And with the Tsunami and Earthquake in japan everyone is in panic. My suggestion is when the time comes we don't know when but when the time comes just accept the fate that's coming. And pray to God to be saved!

Spiral

The fact this Nostradamus predicted 9/11 adds a bit of legitimacy to the fact he supposedly predicted the end of the world in 2012. But the only people who are making a shout about this are conspiracists - I don't know of any scientific evidence to support the theory.