ET's who they are and where they come from answered

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Many people have wondered where the space aliens come from and would like more information
on the subject.

I found the following information link very interesting:
http://www.galactic-server.com/linkmap.html

Once you open the link, you next click on the different planets that links: this will take you to a
lot of information on that particular planet and ET's. Much of the information compiled here
comes from contacts’ and their contact with those particular ET's/aliens.

Opmmur; can you say anything about the aliens which like to put some of their consciousnesses inside human bodies while in the womb and let them grow and develop alongside the human one?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Cosmo and Traveler Malaki

Please read the different Planet profiles their is a lot of information on each group. You could spend a week reading all the data enclosed in each Planet's listed.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I have not read Venus files yet. A fast look about 2 minutes ago was the first time I opened the Venus files. One point: Wendell Stevens past away, about one or two months ago. I own two or three of his books on UFO’s.

I find your comment very interesting. It talks about L Rampa. I have his old book “My visit to Venus” in paper book some place. I do not remember the information listed about life on Venus on his book. This trip to Venus was in the astral form and not the physical as I remember.

Venus Files are a lot to read and think about. Right now it is hard for me to believe the listed information.

Rosco..Jones

Just finished reading the Venus files and some related links. The way I interpret it, the Venus they are talking about exists at the 4D level. (Astral form & not physical) When we die, we move on to the 4D level. Almost all of the descriptors used fall into how 4D physics works.

When I first checked out the page with all the planets, I was pretty sure that I was not going to agree with much there. The previous interest in Venus lead me there first. As I read each of the descriptions on how things worked there I was surprised. I understood why they would work that way. I had not thought about cities at the Astral level. It is a short leap from there to Astral planets and galaxies. This has caused me to look at this area a little differently.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Just finished reading the Venus files and some related links. The way I interpret it, the Venus they are talking about exists at the 4D level. (Astral form & not physical) When we die, we move on to the 4D level. Almost all of the descriptors used fall into how 4D physics works.

When I first checked out the page with all the planets, I was pretty sure that I was not going to agree with much there. The previous interest in Venus lead me there first. As I read each of the descriptions on how things worked there I was surprised. I understood why they would work that way. I had not thought about cities at the Astral level. It is a short leap from there to Astral planets and galaxies. This has caused me to look at this area a little differently.

This is what I wanted clarification on, thanks!

I don't agree with the idea, but I can understand how it makes sense and it's definitely interesting.