every creature

HDRKID

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

The word kosmon κόσμον they translate as WORLD in Greek is not GEO meaning EARTH, but cosmos.

Basically, we have Christ telling us to go out into the cosmos and preach the Gospel or good news... to every creature, and that is amazing.

Itheblaze

For God so loved the World (translation say World), that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16. Are people all over the universe supposed to come to Earth to get saved? Of all the nde of children, not one seen a grey alien in a white robes in Heaven.

Itheblaze

I read somewhere that Aliens can clone the body but can't clone the immortal soul we humans have. Some say one of the reason for abductions is to study the Human Soul because they don't have a soul that lives on. I believe God made the universe but I really have no idea how or if he reveled Himself in a different way on other planets. Why save or preach to something that ceases to exist upon death?

HDRKID

Hi Itheblaze:

People will often tell you that soul and body are same. They are wrong.

Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Pope Francis says he would baptise aliens if they came to the Vatican

The pope says aliens have souls and some do, but not all species. I felt sad that the aliens could not make it into God’s celestial kingdom because they were so nice. They would hug and kiss me. However, humans in school would hit me. Also, they would snitch me out to the teacher and call me mean names.

Do space aliens have souls? Inquiring minds can check Jesuit's book

It did not seem fair to me. Human’s are like the derelict son of a billionaire. They had it all, but threw it all away. Venari are like a slave race. It is true, they were not created in God’s image. However, their goal is to serve. Often, they will say – we are slaves of the all powerful one. Him alone we serve.

John 8:35
Now the slave abideth not in the house for ever; but the son abideth for ever.

I realize that I am like a bastard son. Like the son of the billionaire and a slave woman.
Perhaps, I get a tiny inheritance, but I am more than willing to share it with fellow slaves like me.
I judge people based on actions, not on their outward appearance. Maybe, we should not judge any one. Still, this world places on appearance a premium. Please remember that God created Lucifer as a beautiful arch angel not some ugly demon like in a cartoon, but I prefer to look at the actions of a person.

At this time I was in first grade, I was six or seven. I knew that if you marry an alien, they get to share your soul, but you can only marry one person. Actually, this did happen more an once. OK so an alien girl would tell me. "If you marry me, I will get into heaven, and also our children, will get in."

It is like when you marry an illegal alien, that person goes in. However, you can only marry one person.

Sadly, I did realize with no soul they would not get in. A boy in school said something mean to me. "I am going into heaven, and you are going to be in hell burning and burning." I said. "Why do you wish evil on me? I certainly do not wish evil on you."

I thought it was not fair that the aliens could not get in. However, an idea came to me. There must be a way.

Pam, a human / alien hybrid girl, told me. "If you kiss an alien, then you can give them your soul – a tiny piece."

I said. "Ah, you are wrong. I kiss aliens all the time and they do not get my soul – even a tiny piece."

Pam said. "That is because you must wish it, with all your might to give it to em."

I said. "I think kissing strangers is gross."

Pam said. "It is like a little boy drowns in a lake and you have the power that can breathe life into him, but you worry… that people will laugh at you, and that they will say you are gay. What are you gonna do? Yeah, are you just gonna let him die? Who cares what people say."

I shouted. "I will do it!"

After that Pam and other hybrids on board the alien ship said that they too would start kissing every one.
Well, I started to feel real weak like I had no energy. They told me that it is like a willow tree that you break off a branch and plant it and now you have two trees instead of one. However, if you break off too many branches it weakens the main tree and it can die even. Still, I am willing to risk death to help those I love so they might live again. Humans make fun of me and claim I believe in an imaginary man. Well, the aliens always speak of their master with reverence. Aliens deserve to live on.

I realized then that many I could save – maybe one hundred, but no more. This made me sad in my soul even.

Pam told me. "Do not worry. That 100, each one can save 100 more and so on. Also, you have a hybrid soul, it is not as strong as a human one."

I said. "What do you mean?"

Pam said. "It is like a goat that produces only a few drops of milk with a special enzyme. OK so you cross this goat will an average milk goat. Well, you get some goats that produce a lot of milk, but their enzyme is not the same. It is not as strong so you need more."

Basically, I needed to be very careful as a human needs to do something really horrible to lose their soul, but I needed to keep away from sin. Otherwise, I could lose my soul and I was lost for ever. This was told to the venari.

OK so I asked Pam. "Why has this process not been done before?"

She said, "Well, it is like you give people your own credit card – they can run it up. All their sins get sign over to you. Most people wanna save themselves and about others do not care. Actually, you are willing to risk eternity in hell to save many."

After a pause, she went on. "God tells us whom he will save. It is written in the bible even. Ministers lie to you."

Matthew 25
31When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

I asked why the soul donators were children like me. I was told that the soul needs to be pure. Otherwise, it is like a twisted tree that never grows straight again. People that are young have not committed any major sins. Those will taint you.

What I was told was that major sins were like murder and rape. Those sins are so major that any one committing them would be thrown into hell and burned for ever. Please remember I was six or seven.

My dad had already told me that you can lose your soul if you do something really heinous, Judas for example, who sold out our lord for silver – thirty pieces. Judas felt empty after he lost his soul and he killed himself, but that is what happens when you do major wrongs.

Dad once pointed to a twisted old man when I was six. He told me to stay away. This man had no soul and was evil to the core. He liked to abuse young boys and had been in prison. Certainly, there was something about that old man that was very creepy. His stare was blank – soul was gone.

Pam said. "A few months ago… you were on a metro bus and there was a pregnant woman. She was standing up barely holding on to the rail and no one would give up their seat to help the pregnant woman. There were over one hundred passengers riding in that bus, but they did not care. Well, you gave her your seat. Then an old lady said to you. "I am sorry son. There are no men no more."

I said. "Pam, I saw her barely hanging on and thought that the pregnant woman might fall down. She was crying. I am telephatic and I heard her thoughts that her boyfriend was gone. I was so sad, not just for her, but for her little one. He will never see his father – ever."

Pam said. "Oh wow, you must really hate humans and this is your revenge. They get thrown in hell and aliens get in."

Matthew 7-13-14
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I said. "Pam, you are wrong. It is not revenge. Love is the greatest power in our universe. People in my school are so mean. They have no love in em. I realize that spending eternity with them is not heaven, but hell. Earth use to be a paradise, but humans have turned it into a hell full of pollution and crime. What is worse… they do not even care. Also, humans act so superior. God hates the proud, but the lowly, he lifts up."

Luke 1:52
He hath toppled the mighty from their thrones, and hath exalted the humble.

Often a missionary will go into some deep dark jungle and risk death to save one person. Well, can you imagine the joy of knowing that you have helped save 700 – 800 quadrillion aliens in far off universes. All of us were crying.
I turned to the aliens and said. "My brothers and sisters, I will always love you. I cannot give you God’s spirit, for his spirit is not mine to give. However, I will pray to my master Jehovah and ask that he share his spirit with you. That way, we can all LIVE together as a family for all eternity."

Romans 9:25-26
As He says also in Hosea, "I WILL CALL THOSE WHO WERE NOT MY PEOPLE, 'MY PEOPLE,' AND HER WHO WAS NOT BELOVED, 'BELOVED.' AND IT SHALL BE THAT IN THE PLACE WHERE IT WAS SAID TO THEM, 'YOU ARE NOT MY PEOPLE,' THERE THEY SHALL BE CALLED SONS OF THE LIVING GOD."

Poison Pen

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

The word kosmon κόσμον they translate as WORLD in Greek is not GEO meaning EARTH, but cosmos.

Basically, we have Christ telling us to go out into the cosmos and preach the Gospel or good news... to every creature, and that is amazing.

How so?

Itheblaze

Ahh....the Flintstone's. I loved their modern appliances, like the automatic dishwasher. You load the dishwasher, push the button, and the trunk of an elephant hits the little monkey living in the dishwasher, who then automatically washes and drys the dishes. Or the lawn mower, which consists of a mini dinosaur with big teeth strapped to a cart on wheels. Let us not forget Gazoo. Lol, watching Jerry Springer, I don't think we've evolved much.

HDRKID

Hi poison pen:
You say "How so?"
What do you mean?

Hi Blaze:
Aliens do get a lot of their information about us via a TV series. Still, that might not be all bad, but I wonder what people would think about the aliens if they really knew how the aliens are. For example, they have families - a mother and a father, but then so do many animals like wolves or swans.

However, a lot of our infrastructure is missing. There is no electrical grid, no water system or sewer. Each house has a generator, but power is sent thru the air. There are no wires.

There are still some old churches for historical reasons. However, people mostly congregate in houses, and they see God as their master, not as a father figure.

Place reminds me of a bee hive with every one working, except for the drones, and they get kicked out of the hive.

Of course, in the human world, bad people are placed in prison. They lock you in. Aliens, kick bad people out, and they are not allowed back in again.

The aliens use the bee method to make decisions for the entire group. There is no boss bees ordering you around or telling you where to go. People who do not produce for the group... are kicked out of the group. Decisions are not made by one person ever. All members have an input into what is going on.