every creature

HDRKID

I think we can both agree that Neanderthals did not come from Adam and Eve.

Genesis 2
18And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
19And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
20And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
21And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

I believe that the Neanderthals were part of this creation and that they were presented to Adam, but he did not have a lot in common. Probably the Neanderthals and other subhumans could not talk, but I am not sure.

TAKEN FROM Neanderthal, human mixing had gene benefits, drawbacks
The findings hint that hybrid boys were partially infertile or perhaps entirely sterile due to the incompatibility of human and Neanderthal DNA. Bolstering those results, a second new study finds that some of the Neanderthal DNA that entered the human genome as a result of interbreeding seems to have made for more feeble offspring.

Hybrids of humans and Neanderthals were often sterile because they are two different species.

Taken from Modern human genomes reveal our inner Neanderthal
Reich’s team, meanwhile, discovered that today's humans tend to have few of the Neanderthal genes that are activated in the testes or located on the X chromosome. In organisms such as fruit flies, such patterns are hallmarks of hybrid sterility, indicating that two populations are too distantly related to breed successfully. Modern humans and Neanderthals “were at the edge of biological compatibility”, Reich concludes, and their hybrids probably suffered high rates of infertility.

You ask:
So, if you are a hybrid and not 100% human, what other species are you mixed with?

I am approx 4% Neanderthal and 25% venari. People wonder why I can pass. Well, look at the daughters of our president and they appear average. Most people would not imagine that their granny was white, but there we are.

Everything in life comes at a high price. I got very sick when I was two and nearly died, I cannot go into a wall mart without getting sick, but I eventually recover.

I was told by the aliens that the genetic difference between them and humans is approx five times that of asians and europeans. Bison and cows are separate species. However, we can obtain the beefalo which can produce fertile offspring. This was not easy.
Beefalo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aliens told me that they find mating with other species repugnant or gross. Therefore, hybrids are the product of human men raping alien women. Aliens feel sorry for hybrids, much like you feel sorry for a blind man selling cheap pens in a corner.

New_York_Blind_Man_Selling_Pencils_sign.jpg

Hybrids are quite different than humans. Let me give you an example:

Yesterday, I went to local church near me. Well, an old man gave a long winded sermon. Afterward the church members left their pews. They went like little automatons to their cars. Started their engines... drove away.

When I went to a church off world it was a very different experience. The church was very old - thousands of years. There were inside many candles burning and smoke was in the air. Little children would read the old testament of the Bible in original Hebrew. The people inside were dancing and singing.

I saw the hybrids, hugging and kissing each other like long lost first cousins. Well, I told them that it was my wish that all of us enter our father's celestial kingdom and I read some verses.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

I believe God can allow aliens in.

John 10:16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Certainly, I believe that brothers and sisters across the stars will all united as one.

Itheblaze

This is an interesting view. I do not believe human men are raping alien females to produce hybrids. Are you saying your Father raped an alien woman and you, the hybrid, are the offspring?

HDRKID

I respect you opinion. Still, I will tell you that when some one tells you something bad about themselves, it is usually true. For example, if you meet a girl and she tells you that her father spent most of his years in prison. Well, it is probably the truth. People like to share their experiences. Mostly, it is pain. However, there is some joy.

Frankly, I do not expect you to believe me. That said, if you do not understand human nature read up on what happened in germany during WWII after the russian army entered berlin.

I will get back to my experiences. My belief is that in a not too distant future you will see the sky filled with flying saucers. All the debunkers who laughed at me… debunkers who claimed that UFO craft do not exist and people who see them are crazy. They will claim that they always knew aliens were real and that we have seen aliens for thousands of years. Therefore, I did not tell them anything new.

Worthless humans will claim that the people being “abducted” were remove from earth to allow humans to evolve to a higher plane. Evolution is a lie – one of many.

Things are going to change after the rescue. Yeah, they are going to get a lot worse. Few of the “left behind” will survive. People will call it the rapture, but I call it the rescue.

Aliens are going to extract from earth some of their brothers and sisters because they know what is coming.

Jeremiah 30:7
Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

MATTHEW 24
19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!
20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.
21 For then there will be great tribulation, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now--and never to be equaled again.
22 If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

I knew that the dark days were coming… back when I was six, I asked the aliens not to take me back to earth, but they told me not to worry. They would come back for me.

I remember telling them that I did not understand humans. For example, in first grade, I brought my toys for the other boys to play on. They smashed my toys and started laughing. I said that it did not make any sense. I thought they might share their toys with me.

The alien told me. Evil makes no sense. However, humans enjoy causing pain. That is who they are. He went on.

Perhaps in school you heard of the story of the scorpion and the frog. Well, the original story is of a scorpion and a turtle, and here it is:

A scorpion says to a turtle, please carry me across our river. The flood waters are raging. It is too far for me to swim. Maybe I can do you a favor in return one day soon.

The turtle says. I don’t think so. Brother, you will sting me.

The scorpion replies. Please use your common sense. I would never sting you. Think, you would die and take me down with you. How could that benefit me. Besides, your hard shell will protect you in any case.

The turtle says. Please hop on.

Well, the scorpion slowly crawls on to the back of the turtle and they both move into the raging river.

After a while, the scorpion stings the turtle on the neck as he is gasping for air. The scorpion laughs. ‘HAH, you will die now.’

The turtle says. Both of us will die now… and sink to the bottom of the river. Why did you do this to me? What bad thing did I ever do to you? How can hurting me help you?

The scorpion replies. Turtle, I do not care… I enjoy causing pain. It is who I am.​

Humans are scorpions. They enjoy causing pain.