Debunking Evidence supporting Gibbs's time machine?

HDRKID

Hi peregini:

If you wanted to do the experiment you would have to to do the following.

1. Get 20 people and teach them remote viewing. Have another 20 as controls. See that remote viewing helps you see future events such as in the equities markets. See the results from the 20 remote viewers.

OK once you prove psychic abilities exist go to stage two.

2. Have the 20 remote viewers learn astral time travel. Randomly pick 10 viewers. Have them use astral time travel instead of remote viewing.

OK once you prove ATT is superior. Then you move on to stage three.

3. Give group one - 5 (half) of the ATT people an HDR. Also give group two - 5 (half) of ATT people no HDR as they are controls.

If there is no statistical difference in results between the two groups. Then you prove that the device does nothing.

Peregrini

Or, you could post your picks that you remote viewed that "will" go up and we can see 30 days later. That's much easier.
I'm not interested in conducting an experiment, just testing your "claims" on your stock picking ability.

bomberman

I think we're getting off topic here. I liked the explanation provided by Einstein about how a watch's needles spin when placed against the EM of an HDR unit. I have also replicated this effect and it has nothing to do with time-travel when looked at from face-value.
No we're not, this thread is to debunk Gibbs' machine, so any type of "evidence" from the other side is always welcome. ;)

Here is evidence that an electrical current affects cognitive function.
Fisher Wallace
Fisher Wallace Laboratories | Fisher Wallace Stimulator

Electroshock: First glimpse of how it works adds clues to depression - Los Angeles Times

What I am saying is using an HDR improves my ability to do astral time travel and view events that will soon occur.

RadioShack Posts Loss, Suspends Dividend - WSJ.com
name 1 event that will soon occur

HDRKID

Hi peregini:

I am not interested in giving you stock tips. First off, you do not know how hard it is to trade stocks. I pay commission going in. Also, when I sell it. If that is not enough, I have to pay for money I borrow from the bank. OK as a result I can lose money, even if a stock goes up. Mostly, I use a complex valuation model, but that is getting off topic now. It would take too long for me to teach you.

Trading platform is trade station, but I also, use my own programs. Trading is not just stocks, but also metals and currencies. It is good to spread money across multiple asset classes to keep risk to a minimum. If you really want to get into trading I suggest that you learn remote viewing.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I don't think he actually wanted stock tips. :ROFLMAO: He wanted evidence to test your theory that you can use the HDR for something other than making a humming noise. I'm all for debunking the HDR or proving it an AMAZING creation. It's not anything to take personally, I understand it is your belief and i'm not trying to change or influence your view on this machine. I would like to see some tangible evidence that either supports the device or exposes it for what it seems... a waste of time?

didomusicuk

I have to agree. Judging by the evidence I've seen from multiple sources, its still very unclear regarding what an HDR is actually meant to do... sure, you can state all the electromagnetic forces it either generates or manipulates, but that doesn't really explain what its got to do with time travel, and how exactly it can be used. For instance, is it meant to create a field surrounding the unit, which can be made big enough for a person or object to be included in the field, and therefore "travel"?

The videos of the watch going backwards is merely a result of electromagnetic force being applied directly to it, making it go backwards.The watch is going back in time, nor is it being affected in any other way. The only way to prove that the HDR works would be to shield a camcorder or other recording device, and place it within the field generated by the HDR, and view the results. If the camcorder records something different to what it should have recorded, then perhaps there is something there. Until that time, I remain very unconvinced.

psiarmy

HDR...

Since the device works in part on radionic principles, I think it leaves too much wiggle room for user error.

Grid locations...

Here is the software to find those grid points: Gridpoint Atlas

Quartz...

Btw, Tom Beardon reveals an interesting thing about quartz in a video I uploaded here:

Trading...

I personally have created a 99% win trading method. Actually, it's a no loss scalping method, thus bringing it up to 100% winning trades. Literally this month I have been debating on releasing it to the public but I have too many options to decide on: as a free strategy to all, or a paid ebook/site, or an alert service without releasing the method, or taking/selling the method to a prop shop for exclusive rights, or keeping it private/in-house for a future fund management project, etc. I'm opting for the first one though.

Galileo

No we're not, this thread is to debunk Gibbs' machine, so any type of "evidence" from the other side is always welcome. ;)

Here is evidence that an electrical current affects cognitive function.
Fisher Wallace
Fisher Wallace Laboratories | Fisher Wallace Stimulator

Electroshock: First glimpse of how it works adds clues to depression - Los Angeles Times

What I am saying is using an HDR improves my ability to do astral time travel and view events that will soon occur.

RadioShack Posts Loss, Suspends Dividend - WSJ.com
name 1 event that will soon occur

Hillary Clinton will become president.

SooperSmurph

Hi peregini:

If you wanted to do the experiment you would have to to do the following.

1. Get 20 people and teach them remote viewing. Have another 20 as controls. See that remote viewing helps you see future events such as in the equities markets. See the results from the 20 remote viewers.

OK once you prove psychic abilities exist go to stage two.
A remote viewing workshop is conducted in Nevada multiple times a year (with decent success rates last I heard) by "Remote Viewing Instructional Services", would they be a valid resource in assembling this "study"?

Would you accept sportsbetting as a basis for charting future events, or must we adhere specifically to your methods and use the examples you provide?