Exo-Vaticana: Catholic Church UFO involvements

JTFriend

This book is written from the Protestant viewpoint so it contains a lot of errors and but contains a lot of information about the End Times and strong deception/delusion in the form of UFOs who come to rescue people. I have had visions about the last several years and it is most definitely true.

TnWatchdog

I'm not a Catholic but one thing bothers me about them. They are like government and seam to cover things up. I wasn't pleased with the hush hush regarding Fatima (another thread), now aliens. The higher ups are looking and preparing but what about letting the flock know what is going on. If the alien thing is real, full disclosure is in order...if it is a fake, well most people do not let on.
JT...How about a thread about member visions of the end times? I, or should I say we would like to hear about them.

JTFriend

I saw a large spaceship, at least the size of a parking lot. It is manned by people who are friendly, who express an interest in "helping" me......

The ship has a metal ramp you walk up to get inside. In my vision I saw myself taking many of my "things" with me, since there would be ample storage space. At the top of the ramp there is a welcome table to the right where they check IDs/take tickets- I saw 1, maybe 2 people there, probably humans. To the left is a banner that says something along the lines of "welcome". The carpet is blue with some kind of pattern, like what you see in airports or major airlines. To the left of the banner is a lounge that serves beverages and soup. There are tables and blue upholstered chairs.

Going straight ahead past the welcome table is a long hallway. My room is at the very end on the left. There is a porthole so you can see out at the end of the hallway. It is a small-medium type hotel room. There is a bed to the right and the bathroom is to the right. I feel especially happy because I have been permitted to take my cats with me (IRL I actually have no pets). There are some stuffed chairs near the windows which are to the right of the bed. The cats and I sit and look out the window and relax.

At the foot of the bed is a fireplace or mantle ?? and there is space beyond it, but not sure what for.

I have a hard time seeing who else is on the ship. There are jobs you can do in exchange for room and board, like call-center work. How generous these aliens are, they even give us something to do in exchange for room and board.

I don't see any real food on the ship, just paper cups with liquid, served up in the blue-chair lounge.

On the side I see everyone is a workers/slaves. The other side of the ship is where the "other class" of people are.

The ship frequently stops places and we are allowed to get off and look around to shop (one of the places we stop is Asian). There is no chance of being left behind of course since we are all microchipped.....