Debate Experimentation

TimeFlipper

I k ow this is ancient and dusty history, and perhaps this makes me a "post" archeologist, but whatever happened to this guy? Where did his experimentatioon lead him?

The guy mentioned on his 27th posting about changing a quartz crystal for a piezoelectric crystal :D..
A quartz crystal IS a piezoelectric crystal....I think the guy was just a spoofer :LOL:.

ConvergancePoint

I just skimmed through the last couple pages, just wanted to see where that was heading. Would be actually interesting to see a version of this done.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Phil contacted me quite a while ago about how his experiment went. It didn't work. Everything got fried and went up in smoke. Phil had contracted a severe illness which landed him in the hospital for quite a while. Which is the reason he never came back to update us. He did stop by to update me though as we had had a few conversations together.

TimeFlipper

Phil contacted me quite a while ago about how his experiment went. It didn't work. Everything got fried and went up in smoke. Phil had contracted a severe illness which landed him in the hospital for quite a while. Which is the reason he never came back to update us. He did stop by to update me though as we had had a few conversations together.

Although iam sad to hear our member is ill and i wish him a speedy recovery, in my opinion it doesnt surprise me that what he built (if he actually did build something), blew up in smoke...:(.

Luke.369

Hello Sr,
I too dwell on the philli program a lot too. I like what youve had to say. I think I would find working with you a great adventure so if there is anything you need help with dont fear to ask. I will help however i can.

from Cape Scott.

ConvergancePoint

Be surprised if his experiment didn't play a roll in his illness. Hope he recovers.

I've always been curious of electromagnetic frequencies and magnetism and frequency in general. I'm of the school of thought that the right frequencies can do some powerful things.