Extra or Intra diminsional entities

Matt Cole

I have been researching this topic off and on for a long time. There is no denial of something occurring. This is shown through archeological evidences, and stories from our past.

However, the question for me is, where are the entities really from? From most of the content I have come across, the idea of 'out there' comes into play. Yet, a lot of researches will affirm, these entities all lie.

I have also come across a lot of books and articles showing similarities between alien abductions and demonic attacks or possession.

Curious what others think on this subject.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Other dimensional realms here on Earth, think of it like the internet, in a way its a man made dimension, we cannot physically see it, but it is around us, everywhere, but we can access it. That is the same way for other dimensions, we cannot physically see them, but some claim to have access to them.

Dimensions might not even be limited to Earth but the Universe.

Matt Cole

Other dimensional realms here on Earth, think of it like the internet, in a way its a man made dimension, we cannot physically see it, but it is around us, everywhere, but we can access it. That is the same way for other dimensions, we cannot physically see them, but some claim to have access to them.

Dimensions might not even be limited to Earth but the Universe.

To add to this idea, some are more sensitive to this thin veil, between the two dimensions. Reminds me of augmented reality where a layer is added on top, the spiritual domain is also layer. I read somewhere there are 10 dimensions regarding our reality. It was initially identified by a researcher pulling this from the Bible in the 1800's. This was collaborated in modern times with the research in physics.

In pretty much all the material I have seen, the medium is the actual 'tool' when contacting these spirits from the other side.Similarly, these supposed aliens utilize technology. The idea of long space flight doesn't add up. But we do see UFO's, and many view these as phasing in and out of our reality.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Multi dimensions accessible to all. Some here are aware of this and can see these other beings and entities and vice versa when we go there some of them are aware of us and others are not. A multi layered Universe and a multi-universe to explore over the lifetimes and millennia with the hope that one day... evolution

Matt Cole

Multi dimensions accessible to all. Some here are aware of this and can see these other beings and entities and vice versa when we go there some of them are aware of us and others are not. A multi layered Universe and a multi-universe to explore over the lifetimes and millennia with the hope that one day... evolution
So you think these "aliens" are intradimensional or extradimensional?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Travel by convention means throughout the stars would be practically impossible due to lifetime lengths. Only robots could make the 100s of years round trips required. So the only way to travel would be inter dimensional. They could well be from a planet in our Universe but they would have to blink in and out of the dimensions to cross the vast distances of space time.