Faceless black humanoid encounter

Ampwrs

I've searched the internet for years and have only found a couple of stories of people describing a similar experience. So for the first time I'm putting my own encounter online in hope that someone else will have some insight.
This happened to me and friend several years ago in North Alabama. It was around 1996 or 97 and we had been out in the fields and woods mudding in my friends 4x4 truck. It was about 1:00 a.m. and we were heading back to his house when we ran out of gas just down the road before we got there. We both stayed at his house most of the time because his mom never stayed there, so we could do whatever we pleased. The back door stayed unlocked always because he didn't have a key. So we're out of gas and pushing the truck the last little stint back home. We got the truck in its usual parking spot which was about 10 ft in front of a security light. So we decide we want to sit inside the truck for a little bit and listen to music and smoke a joint. The radio is down pretty low and we are not really talking, just being really quiet while I roll up the joint. I light it and take a toke then I pass it to my partner. He passes it back and that's when I look up and see it. Standing there no more than 10 ft in front us and directly in clear view under the security light was a horrible creature. I froze up and just remained as silent as I could, then my buddy screams out loudly. That's when this thing noticed us and jumped, turning in our direction. It immediately ran off in an awkward lanky fashion and ducked behind a tree. It then peeked around the tree back toward us then sprinted off towards the woods where it disappeared. That's when I said, "did you see that"? My friend immediately described exactly what it was that I had just witnessed down to detail. A solid black bipedal creature with shiny tight skin. It had an elongated head and no face. It did have facial bone structure but no orifices. No mouth, no nostrils and no eyes. You could see every bone in its body and it was slightly hunched. It had long dangling pointy fingers. In fact it looked

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I've searched the internet for years and have only found a couple of stories of people describing a similar experience. So for the first time I'm putting my own encounter online in hope that someone else will have some insight.
This happened to me and friend several years ago in North Alabama. It was around 1996 or 97 and we had been out in the fields and woods mudding in my friends 4x4 truck. It was about 1:00 a.m. and we were heading back to his house when we ran out of gas just down the road before we got there. We both stayed at his house most of the time because his mom never stayed there, so we could do whatever we pleased. The back door stayed unlocked always because he didn't have a key. So we're out of gas and pushing the truck the last little stint back home. We got the truck in its usual parking spot which was about 10 ft in front of a security light. So we decide we want to sit inside the truck for a little bit and listen to music and smoke a joint. The radio is down pretty low and we are not really talking, just being really quiet while I roll up the joint. I light it and take a toke then I pass it to my partner. He passes it back and that's when I look up and see it. Standing there no more than 10 ft in front us and directly in clear view under the security light was a horrible creature. I froze up and just remained as silent as I could, then my buddy screams out loudly. That's when this thing noticed us and jumped, turning in our direction. It immediately ran off in an awkward lanky fashion and ducked behind a tree. It then peeked around the tree back toward us then sprinted off towards the woods where it disappeared. That's when I said, "did you see that"? My friend immediately described exactly what it was that I had just witnessed down to detail. A solid black bipedal creature with shiny tight skin. It had an elongated head and no face. It did have facial bone structure but no orifices. No mouth, no nostrils and no eyes. You could see every bone in its body and it was slightly hunched. It had long dangling pointy fingers. In fact it looked
This gave me cold chills..... But I'd like to hear the rest of the story...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sounds like some kind of weird alien. Did you ever experience something similar in the past?