Fake UFO pics

[email protected]

Fake UFO pics

I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread to post pics of UFOs that you think are fake and get other people's opinion. Here's mine
UFO-over-Maslin-beach-Australia_fake-looking-50s-style.jpg

This picture was taken at Maslin beach (nudist beach) in Australia. Notice the '50s style, no force field, no glow, no smooth edges. FAKE!

Keroscene

Re: UFO fake pics

This picture reminds me of an episode of Futurama.

"Gentlmen, the key to winning any battle is the element of surprise. (The cargo bay doors suddenly swing open) Surprise!!!!"

Kitisa

Take a gander (uncommonly used word of the week) at THIS one:

http://iwasabducted.com/ufogallery/ufo34.jpg

I can't figger out how to put a picture on a post, so anyone would like to help, that's welcome. The supposed 'UFO' looks like some silver beads glued to a metal jar lid w/ a lightbulb thingy on it. It's supposed to be in relation to the truck, but there are no branches over the UFO. Also, note that the top of the UFO is off the photo, usually meaning, in fakes, that there's a string or something holding it up.

halo2junkie119

Krista i think yours is real. Only because its very large with lots of detail. Most ufos in pics are small and can be easily made.

virtualgirl

Looks fake to me. I agree with Krista on the parts. Someone could stand on a ladder with a string and take this picture.

Keroscene

I would have to say that is a fake too, Kitisa. The tree manuever is a classic easy faker. Here is another classic tree faker, this one shows a little easier how it has been done. It is from the same website as your picture, although I have seen it many times before.

Kitisa

It is a good site.
Some of the older fakes are easier to pick out, what with all the stuff computers can do to photos nowadays.
It scares me sometimes how people actually do that sort of thing.

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Kitisa\")</div>
It is a good site.
Some of the older fakes are easier to pick out, what with all the stuff computers can do to photos nowadays.
It scares me sometimes how people actually do that sort of thing.[/b]

I agree, computers make it very difficult to be able to distinguish as easily the "real" from the "fakes". One of these pictures has been generated by a computer, and shows how they can be faked and still look incredibly real. If I wasn't sure it was a fake, I would probably think it was a real one. The scenery in the picture is also very similar to where I live, so for me it makes the picture feel a little "closer to home".

The other one is a balloon with tinfoil wrapped around it. Probably explains alot of similar sightings in Mexico where these types are very popular.

thenumbersix

maybe_not_a_fake_ufo.jpg

One I did myself, was on a thread somewhere, the arm is holding the string :D

Agree with the tree being classic, look for similar branches etc. where the image is cloned over the ufo....as in the top of the tree on this one..

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thenumbersix\")</div>
maybe_not_a_fake_ufo.jpg

One I did myself, was on a thread somewhere, the arm is holding the string :D

Agree with the tree being classic, look for similar branches etc. where the image is cloned over the ufo....as in the top of the tree on this one..[/b]

I was just wondering if you made that picture yourself and if you did what is your saucer made out of? Is it on the street or in front of a picture? Thanks, I do like the pic.