Famous Debunked Psychics

Whitelight

Famous Debunked Psychics

I thought this could be an interesting topic.

I personally believe there are people that can see the future, but there have been many fakes that have been debunked in the past.

Let's start with Uri Geller.

Bent spoons with his mind, until he went on the Carson show and they used their own spoons and set everything up so there was know way he could know. He couldn't do it.

Here's a video about it. The man speaking offeres copious amounts of money to anyone that can prove their psychic ability.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Famous Debunked Psychics

Those who claim to have psychic skills always talk about it, but when time comes to prove they have these skills, they always have a reason not to do it. They'll always find a way to not show you anything concrete, because "they're not in the mood". Some will even say that your negative attitude toward their psychic abilities will prevent them from using their skills to show you. "You're too negative, I just can't do it". The only place and time they have psychic skills, are when they are at home, alone, with no one to care about. That might be true, but it's not really convincing.

Num7

gonzogirl

I wonder what you~all think of people like John Edward or Sylvia Browne....
I think they are full of crap. Especially J.Edward. I wouldn't put it past him to have spies in the audience gathering info on the sly. I think even if he helps people or gives them hope, the fact that he is a sham makes it just wrong...

Keroscene

My girlfirend went to one of these the other night. They were hosting it at a local church, with a local psychic. I can't think of his name right off but i'll ask her later. Anyways, I thought it was like sacrieigious to host these things at a church?

Harte

gonzogirl said:
I wonder what you~all think of people like John Edward or Sylvia Browne....

I know you're not asking me this GG!:D

Those two aren't worth the paper to wipe their asses with.

Harte

gonzogirl

Yeah really.....But really Harte anytime I ask what you~all are thinkin', I wanna hear from you....the Vulcan/computer brain:)
I would like to hear what they would come up with after talking to me for a few mins....Those guys are real good at figuring people out real quick....Con man comes to mind. I would love the chance to embarrass one tho..it would be too kool!