Favorite Songs

Wind7

Staff
My mum never had any cell phones, computers, Facebook, no social media or any real gadgetry beyond a tv and movie player.

When she wrote a letter, it was done by hand.

She taught me how to enjoy the simple things in life.

I was thinking about that when this song popped into my head.

Life doesn't have to be complicated.

Just Be.

:)

TnWatchdog

Dio with Ozzy...Black Sabbath days. I like how their two voices make this song.

Who said you can't do a concert tour after you're dead. This is the Ronnie James Dio hologram...you are looking good for being dead since 2010. I was reading about this hologram today...his wife gave the go ahead for a tour as the fans would love it. It would be a strange concert.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Good song Dawg (y)
But did you spot the "Beast" that kept appearing on the left hand side of that clip?, i reckon it must have been a tribute to the illuminati and their devil worshipping cult :eek:

TnWatchdog

Good song Dawg (y)
But did you spot the "Beast" that kept appearing on the left hand side of that clip?, i reckon it must have been a tribute to the illuminati and their devil worshipping cult :eek:
Yeah I saw it... I liked the first song better but thought the hologram was weird. I saw a lady hologram where you get your driver's license giving people instructions. She was a hot babe and looked very real until you got close. Amazing what you can do nowadays.