FEMA is on Red Alert for an Asteroid to strike the Earth

Carl Miller

I've been trying to figure out another way of destruction since i had long ruled out the annihalation through nuclear nukes. Elsewhere i posted my take on that advocating the idea that the Extraterrestrial 'community' decided to intervene when the first nuclear testing experiments began. Nuclear radiation was being disruptive to their system.
I have a specific future prediction relating to a heavenly body which will hit the coast of Europe by Portugal causing in its impact huge waves -a tsunami hitting the Caribbean and Northern Brazil fulfilling Antonio Conselheiro Prophecy. Anthony, the counselor, a brazilian visionary who predicted that the sea would turn to main land, and a star would fall from the sky onto the sea.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Wherever men set foot they destroy the mother nature. People out factories on. Under the water we see our memories drifting among the fish while the North cloud says storm. They building facilities on nearest Mountains FEMA CAMPS on the way. Today the fishermen won't face the high waves something's going on dog is barking so strange. The mainland will be the sea. A star will fall from heaven to punish the sinful.

kim

This is a reoccurring cycle. This is know, but of course it's not not nor disclosed. Actually there exists two cycles. And earth is over due for a cleansing, as esoteric circles call it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk