Ferguson Grand Jury Verdict to Be Revealed at 8:00PM CST/9:00PMEST — Preparing for Martial Law...

IroncladMarshmallow

On that website, a supposed former KKK member is ratting out the KKK to the New Black Panthers, who have also been involved in Ferguson. How do we know the whole KKK story isn't a fabrication by them? Blacks are the only ones who have been screaming racism, and Anonymous is conveniently silent except when our racist government wants to stir things up. Yes, I'm saying Anonymous, the black panthers, and the Obama administration are synonymous. Do I have proof? No. But I recognize patterns, and this one is obvious.

IroncladMarshmallow

They don't know about it, and of those among us that Do know about it...no we don't talk about it enough. I mean it is the kind of subject that as soon as one starts explaining things people being to just dismiss said words for anti semitism
I understand the difficulty in this matter. However, jews are 2% of the population and can't possibly represent the other 98%. To let them rule us or our country is insane. Palestine isn't working out so well for the Palestinians. Why would we want that sort of system here? This needs to be brought into the public's awareness and discussions before they wake up one day to realize they are hopelessly enslaved.

Sam Slagg

They don't know about it, and of those among us that Do know about it...no we don't talk about it enough. I mean it is the kind of subject that as soon as one starts explaining things people being to just dismiss said words for anti semitism
I understand the difficulty in this matter. However, jews are 2% of the population and can't possibly represent the other 98%. To let them rule us or our country is insane. Palestine isn't working out so well for the Palestinians. Why would we want that sort of system here? This needs to be brought into the public's awareness and discussions before they wake up one day to realize they are hopelessly enslaved.
Too late friend. Way too late. Hopelessly enslaved we are whether we wake up to it or not. Recognizing reality has no effect on reality itself.

Back to Ferguson....I lived there and went to McCluer...graduated in 1989. It was the most segregated place I ever called home. My high school was locked down due to racial tensions at least once every 6 to 8 weeks...very dangerouse...and I am white. I am not the least bit surprised that the jews who run this corporation are using it to their advantage....no thanks in small part to David Rockefellers CNN...

IroncladMarshmallow

Too late friend. Way too late. Hopelessly enslaved we are whether we wake up to it or not. Recognizing reality has no effect on reality itself.

Back to Ferguson....I lived there and went to McCluer...graduated in 1989. It was the most segregated place I ever called home. My high school was locked down due to racial tensions at least once every 6 to 8 weeks...very dangerouse...and I am white. I am not the least bit surprised that the jews who run this corporation are using it to their advantage....no thanks in small part to David Rockefellers CNN...
I suppose I'm optimistic that our problems can be solved. And to be sure, I don't think jews need to be hated or mistreated. I simply think that every individual and group has a right to determine their own fate, and self-determination should not be hijacked for the whims of any minority or outside group.

Sam Slagg

I suppose I'm optimistic that our problems can be solved. And to be sure, I don't think jews need to be hated or mistreated. I simply think that every individual and group has a right to determine their own fate, and self-determination should not be hijacked for the whims of any minority or outside group.

Personally, I believe it will take a MASSIVE shift of consciousness to change our current situation. I agree with your post in it's entirety however, I hate jews with a burning passion and personally believe that they are the cancer of the planet. Just my personal feelings, nothing more.