Fireball over Polk county

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Fireball over Polk county

Looks like they've got a space junk or an Alien Ship !

Fireball over Polk County - Weird News - Tampa Bays Local News
A Polk County man videotapes a strange fireball in the sky over Polk County. Rhett Marcatos and his family saw the phenomenon on January 7th just before dusk outside his home in Davenport. Marcatos and his wife grabbed their video camera and began filming. The results were stunning.

Condar

Re: Fireball Over Polk County

And of course the "Expert" oes to say, It's just a jet. I hate the government always covering up shit. Just give us some closure and tell us about the aliens already.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

They've got thousands of items floating around up there; it doesn't surprise me that something would eventually fall out of the sky and be seen by someone with a camera.

Slightly off topic: Back around the time they had a slew of alien movies coming out (Independence Day era) people were convinced the government was in cahoots with Hollywood trying to desensitize us to readily accept it when they finally told us the truth.

I would think the best way would be for them to just interrupt all our communication transmissions and give us a message of good will or something. Not say "Hey, remember Aliens 3? Yeah, that's real!"

Condar

lmao... ohh damn, well if it was Aliens 3 I'm outta here. Anyways I suppose it could have been a sat. Cold war era spy sat. With nukes. That would have been cool. Good bye Polk County.. and a few of the neighbors.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

ha ha ha ha ha ha LFAO
its a projection, a holograph,
this shit is showing up everywhere nowdays
along with bout a million vids from phones
but never any reports of military planes being dispatched to investigate wonder why?????
never any vids of the AIR FORCE chasing them across the sky?????
WTF?????? I spent my time playing G.I.JOE and they get realy pissed when anyone trespasses into there air space.
if they were real ships/ufo's they would scramble every fighter they have to go after them. ya know gangs and turff wars kinda stuff
anyway just a thought.:D

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
ha ha ha ha ha ha LFAO
its a projection, a holograph,
this shit is showing up everywhere nowdays
along with bout a million vids from phones
but never any reports of military planes being dispatched to investigate wonder why?????
never any vids of the AIR FORCE chasing them across the sky?????
WTF?????? I spent my time playing G.I.JOE and they get realy pissed when anyone trespasses into there air space.
if they were real ships/ufo's they would scramble every fighter they have to go after them. ya know gangs and turff wars kinda stuff
anyway just a thought.:D

Yeah, that makes sense.
I wonder who would win in a fight?...Us or the Aliens?:eek:
I keep thinking of the movie, Indepenence day......

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Too bad, ETs vs humans makes me think of the 7 hours war in Half life 2.
"Earth surrenders after 7 hours war"
This game has a really good story.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:
Too bad, ETs vs humans makes me think of the 7 hours war in Half life 2.
"Earth surrenders after 7 hours war"
This game has a really good story.

Num7
havent seen that one yet.the thing that comes to mind for me every time I see a report of a U.F.O. is a movie called (they live) with Roddy Piper bout how earth is invaded and they use projectors to hide from the masses. and all the while they are rapeing the planets natural resources. I just have a hard time with the hole no chase planes sent to intercept,ever:confused:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Interesting, the army was probably controled by the ETs, that's why there are no fighting jets or planes getting throught the projectors to intercept. I'll try to find some information about this movie when I have more time :)

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh in the movie all the gov. had been siezed by the E.T.'s allong with all forms of communication.
but how come we never see any phone vids of the fighters chasing all these UFO'S that show up almost daily now??
like the ones over Mexico City wern't they spose to huver for almost an hour without any chalanges by the air force hhuummm?????
it just seems odd to me